There are 180 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Edit: Is this going to be another 12 hour wait for jrg to draft?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 17, 2012 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Looking to trade up if anyone is interested

yes
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I did text him
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I did text him

me too
I called and left a sexy voicemail
Well since jrg is busy stocking the corn nuts lets share a little about ourselves.

Tell me your most glorious fantasy memory.

Mine was a few seasons ago. I was in a very close match-up in a league that counts return yards.. Then Josh Cribbs happened. Man I was almost in tears after his second one.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Well since jrg is busy stocking the corn nuts lets share a little about ourselves.

Mine was a few seasons ago. I was in a very close match-up in a league that counts return yards.. Then Josh Cribbs happened. Man I was almost in tears after his second one.

my most glorious fantasy memory was 3 years ago I believe, i was in 4 leagues and I won all 4

feels good man
Originally posted by RonMexico:

my most glorious fantasy memory was 3 years ago I believe, i was in 4 leagues and I won all 4

feels good man

My first year playing fantasy football I drafted two rookies by the name of Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson. They did it for me that year.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

feels good man

My first year playing fantasy football I drafted two rookies by the name of Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson. They did it for me that year.

most glorious moment is easily the 2010 CFB league where I was a rook and RG3 led me to the championship, that was fun as hell

drafted him in the 1st round last season and he nearly led me to back2back titles, but SDN had the highest f**king scoring week EVER in the finals and f**king blew me out

no homo

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Via pm mod takes WR Andre Johnson, who was the dude I almost took at 11 (had a sick pic of him and everything)

I just couldn't pull the trigger with the injury concerns

I was going to draft him if he fell back to me this round.
I was going to draft

but then I took a jrg to the knee

what you got to offer?

what you got to offer?

hmmm... I actually change my mind (on wanting to trade up), lol. My bad.

Looked again at my big board and there are a lot of guys I'm cool with taking in the 2nd and I don't want to part with an early 3rd.

Its hard to be patient, but if people are reaching in the 1st then I like my odds of guys falling to me.

Edit: 5 guys I'd love to have in the 2nd and 8 people pick before me.....Will be nervous!
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]

what you got to offer?

hmmm... I actually change my mind (on wanting to trade up), lol. My bad.

Looked again at my big board and there are a lot of guys I'm cool with taking in the 2nd and I don't want to part with an early 3rd.

Its hard to be patient, but if people are reaching in the 1st then I like my odds of guys falling to me.

Edit: 5 guys I'd love to have in the 2nd and 8 people pick before me.....Will be nervous!

Did not really want to trade but wanted to entertain the offer on hearing something I might like and possibly pull the trigger.
Share 49ersWebzone