LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

f*** I miss this s*** come on season
I need fantasy football!
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Apr 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
f*** I miss this s*** come on season
I need fantasy football!

Me too Mr. Cheeks, me too.
Me too. I need more money
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

This fuggin guy. lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

This fuggin guy. lol

LOL. I guess you cant tell when someone is joking around.

This fuggin guy. lol

Oh no, I totally knew you were joking, man. Busting the chops of the losers is probably the best part of winning a league. I chuckled at your comment. I think you misinterpreted my response. f**ker.

This fuggin guy. lol

Oh no, I totally knew you were joking, man. Busting the chops of the losers is probably the best part of winning a league. I chuckled at your comment. I think you misinterpreted my response. f**ker.

Yep. I sure did. Maybe I was just sensitive yesterday after all the crap Stoney was giving me. LOL AND... DAmn your Lakers anyway. How is it possible they could have won last night.
Can not wait for the draft! Well our draft that is!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

we still need 2 more teams

jrg haha is he legit?

Did you holler at those peeps that participated in the Madden Draft you did? Dedicated bunch there.

I'm already in fool
I there going to be anyone not participating that played last year?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can't wait for this ish
I'm still in. Hopefully I can bounce back this year
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I checked with mod, who I know had problems keeping up last season. He's still down to return, but told me if I find someone else who really wants in he'll be ok giving it up

I know 4ML was following this league last year even though he wasn't in it, wonder if he wants in
[ Edited by vrabbit on May 15, 2013 at 9:22 AM ]

I checked with mod, who I know had problems keeping up last season. He's still down to return, but told me if I find someone else who really wants in he'll be ok giving it up

I know 4ML was following this league last year even though he wasn't in it, wonder if he wants in

Ok... I am going to be in quite a few money leagues this year so I need to start setting aside some cash. Are we still making this the same as last year as far as entry fee goes? Well I guess the closer we get to Fantasy draft time the closer this stuff will be discussed. I am down! I had a blast last year... I will not get drunk and draft like I did last year. I was hammered watching the 2011 49ers yearbook one night and then next thing you know I am on the clock (keep in mind I have the whole 49er swagger in me at the moment) and then I picked 49ers D in the 6th round. WTF!

Ok... I am going to be in quite a few money leagues this year so I need to start setting aside some cash. Are we still making this the same as last year as far as entry fee goes? Well I guess the closer we get to Fantasy draft time the closer this stuff will be discussed. I am down! I had a blast last year... I will not get drunk and draft like I did last year. I was hammered watching the 2011 49ers yearbook one night and then next thing you know I am on the clock (keep in mind I have the whole 49er swagger in me at the moment) and then I picked 49ers D in the 6th round. WTF!

yes the entry fee will remain the same
Share 49ersWebzone