LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Question vrabbit: Is draft order for next year based on regular season rankings or final rankings after playoffs?

Its always the playoffs for those in the final 6 anyway. As for the also rans not sure.

1-6 in the draft will go opposite of the standings this season, so:

1. modninerfan (gotta talk to him and see if he's really gonna be able to do this next season)
2. RonMexico
3. SunDevilNiner79
4. jrg
5. NC49erfan82
6. BoiseNiner

so far, 9-12 will be determined on how they finish in the playoffs, 7&8 will be determined by regular season record once we know which playoffs team failed to make the final 4 (because it'd be tempting to "tank" the 5th-place game)
10 more points
I end up scoring twice as much as Boise

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!

rose
Good luck to the playoff teams, and cya next year
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I already can see the future. I'm going to lose in the next round to rabbit who is red hot
Originally posted by crzy:
I already can see the future. I'm going to lose in the next round to rabbit who is red hot

I'm not even confident about beating redrose, who for awhile was the top team in the league
Originally posted by crzy:

I see both top seeds ( your team and mine) playing for 3rd. I looked at my matchups for week 15 and they arent good at all.
I guess Mexico must really want to win that 10th place game since he is making claims this week. Didnt we say teams out of the playoffs wouldnt do that? Or, did I not understand that
I guess Mexico must really want to win that 10th place game since he is making claims this week. Didnt we say teams out of the playoffs wouldnt do that? Or, did I not understand that

he didn't "make a claim", he picked up a FA. That's different IMO. Regardless I don't see the point.

We said teams out of the playoffs wouldn't make waiver claims
Originally posted by vrabbit:

he didn't "make a claim", he picked up a FA. That's different IMO. Regardless I don't see the point.

OK. I thought it meant no pickups at all. Not a big deal. Just curious.

OK. I thought it meant no pickups at all. Not a big deal. Just curious.

I mean it still doesn't make sense, but at least with a pick up like Ron's everyone had the same chance to pick up the Cincy defense. Now if McCoy got injured TODAY and someone out of the playoffs rushed to pick up Brown, then that would be really f**ked up in accordance with what we discussed earlier this season
I have no problem with any transaction that has taken place....
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Dec 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

right, but you were against the idea anyway

majority decided they wanted that rule in place
Okay

I really like the idea of us getting a budget to get free agents.

don't you agree
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

right, but you were against the idea anyway

majority decided they wanted that rule in place

I don't know why you're hitting me but I'm pretty sure I thought it was cool that people who are out of the playoffs can still make plays.
Share 49ersWebzone