LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 144 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by pelos21:
By when do you need the money?

when the draft starts, beginning of August or so.

I gotta admit I'm a little hesitant about you, I don't see you on here often and a webzone offline draft requires that you be on here several times during the day most days
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I wanted to join but I'm pretty sure I'd hold up the draft. I'm in the field most of the day and I can't be sure when I'd be able to check in.
Hey guys can we have an idp?

Hey vrab will trades b allowed during this draft.

Cant wait.
I said from the beginning I'm open to IDP if the majority wants - I'd be down for it so that's 2 of 12, let's see how what everyone else says.

No draft day trades!

that's part of the fun about a webzone draft
I'm fine with IDP as well. Right now we would have a 16 round draft without IDPs. How many starting IDP's would we want, and would we expand the bench if IDPs are included? Bench spots is set currently at 6.

I'm just curious because that might affect when we would start the draft. It took us about a month to do the fantasy baseball draft online, and that was 19 rounds when you consider we kept 4 players each.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I'm fine with IDP as well. Right now we would have a 16 round draft without IDPs. How many starting IDP's would we want, and would we expand the bench if IDPs are included? Bench spots is set currently at 6.

I'm just curious because that might affect when we would start the draft. It took us about a month to do the fantasy baseball draft online, and that was 19 rounds when you consider we kept 4 players each.

Yeah, we should start like August 3rd (a Friday) to make sure we have plenty of time to draft.

I'm neutral on IDP.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by pelos21:
By when do you need the money?

when the draft starts, beginning of August or so.

I gotta admit I'm a little hesitant about you, I don't see you on here often and a webzone offline draft requires that you be on here several times during the day most days

Man I'm on here all the time. I don't post a lot but I'm always on this site. It's up to you though.
folks that have joined:

Moisty, SunDevil, Ninerjohn, RonMex, redrose, boise, jrg, myself

yet to join:

crzy, LA

does everyone agree that the $50 should be paid before the draft starts? I'm thinking the webzone draft should start on Monday, is that too soon?
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM ]
also the update on IDP is:

for: MBC, Boise
neutral: vrabbit, SunDevil
???: everyone else

and yes, we would also add a BN spot if we added IDP
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 11, 2012 at 9:15 AM ]
NC49erfan82 is the 12th member - the league is FULL barring any last minute dropouts (AKA b***h moves)

GM's: BoiseNiner, crzy, jrg, LA9erfan, modninerfan, MoistButtCheeks, NC49erfan82, Ninerjohn, redrose49er, RonMexico, SunDevilNiner79, vrabbit.

NC49erfan82 is the 12th member - the league is FULL barring any last minute dropouts (AKA b***h moves)

GM's: BoiseNiner, crzy, jrg, LA9erfan, modninerfan, MoistButtCheeks, NC49erfan82, Ninerjohn, redrose49er, RonMexico, SunDevilNiner79, vrabbit.

Sounds good V. Get those damn slackers to join the Yahoo League and then work on getting some instructions on paying the entry fee. I know of Pay Pal but I don't get how is it going to work. Like do we pay you as the leage administrator or what?

And all entry fees should be required to be paid before the draft (unless other arrangements worked out, ie if someone needs to wait till next paycheck or something, and they can just PM you if thats the case).
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Sounds good V. Get those damn slackers to join the Yahoo League and then work on getting some instructions on paying the entry fee. I know of Pay Pal but I don't get how is it going to work. Like do we pay you as the leage administrator or what?

And all entry fees should be required to be paid before the draft (unless other arrangements worked out, ie if someone needs to wait till next paycheck or something, and they can just PM you if thats the case).

correct I'm working on that, I guess I want everyone to join the league before I send you the paypal info, just to have a sense of commitment from everyone before I start taking payments (even though technically people can still leave the league before I submit the draft results, but IMO this is a solid group where nobody would do that)

yes, all payments would go to my paypal and I will not touch that money.

is wanting everyone to join before I give payment rules and randomize draft order too crazy?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

correct I'm working on that, I guess I want everyone to join the league before I send you the paypal info, just to have a sense of commitment from everyone before I start taking payments (even though technically people can still leave the league before I submit the draft results, but IMO this is a solid group where nobody would do that)

yes, all payments would go to my paypal and I will not touch that money.

is wanting everyone to join before I give payment rules and randomize draft order too crazy?
Naw V i think people are are/were just waiting until the league was full to proceed.
  • mod
  • Veteran
also the update on IDP is:

for: MBC, Boise
neutral: vrabbit, SunDevil
???: everyone else

and yes, we would also add a BN spot if we added IDP

I've never done it, and with this being a money league i'm going to say no... I wont throw a fit though if the majority wants to do it though.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Oh, and I'm signed up now... I'll periodically check this thread, but if I dont respond in time just PM me. I'm always on the WZ just not in the fantasy forum.
Share 49ersWebzone