LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Picking up a team in a dynasty league after the league has been established is really tough.

especially with the team I had. Luckily I was able to trade for some elite players but if I didn't I think I would be pretty F'd. Not normally how I would have liked to build my team and ace made some pretty dumb trades but I think I did okay under the circumstances.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Picking up a team in a dynasty league after the league has been established is really tough.

especially with the team I had. Luckily I was able to trade for some elite players but if I didn't I think I would be pretty F'd. Not normally how I would have liked to build my team and ace made some pretty dumb trades but I think I did okay under the circumstances.

Making excuses before week 1?

GGG
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Making excuses before week 1?

GGG

I think my team will put some wins together. No excuses. But it's definitely tough dealing with another persons f**k ups and paying money to do so. It's been fun though.

Looking forward to riding Aaron Rodgers comeback MVP season to a champions**t.

NO ONE CARES
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NO ONE CARES

Did you forget to drink your Metamucil this morning john?
NO ONE CARES

Did you forget to drink your Metamucil this morning john?

No one wants to hear your excuses. Your team wont win. Thats all we need to know.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
No one wants to hear your excuses. Your team wont win. Thats all we need to know.

I don't understand why you're being a dick, but then again, you are you. There's nothing to understand beyond that.

I don't understand why you're being a dick, but then again, you are you. There's nothing to understand beyond that.

LOL Garce is being all sensitive.
I'm going to be on the road from 1pm to 6 pm, so hopefully my 2 picks come up before than
Rubs is up

Rubs is up

already text him
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ladarius Green

COME AT ME BRO
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Rubs is up

already text him

2 hours and no pick

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Rubs is up

already text him

2 hours and no pick

dude was at the golf course and is on his way home now.
Marqise Lee
Share 49ersWebzone