LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 181 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

My keepers are Aaron Rodgers, Montee Ball and Jimmy Graham. (subject to change)

That means Demaryius Thomas, Darren McFadden, and Maurice Jones-Drew are on the block.
I think I'll keep Cam, Megatron, and Morris, and then draft the s**t outta Peter Waiter with my first pick.
who wants rivers?!?!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Team B: Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Reggie Bush, Anthony Dixon, Jewel Hampton, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Greg Jennings, Rashad Jennings, Vance McDonald, Bruce Miller, Russell Wilson, Tim Wright, Justin Tucker, Arizona.

bump ... deciding on keepers.

p.s. f**k yungace for this roster... part of me thinks this is some prank or some sort of shenanigans ... JEWEL f**kING HAMPTON, BRUCE MILLER?

You have my offer bro. Lets get engaged.
What a couple
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
My keepers (subject to change up to the keeper deadline): Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Zac Stacy.

That means the following are up on the trading block for a very reasonable price: Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Marquees Colston, Jason Witten.

Send me some offers.

NO. Those 3 clearly had to be your keepers.

doesn't change that fact that you could secure one of the players I won't keep for a good price instead of risking someone else take him before you in the draft. If you would prefer one of these guys over any of your keepers you should talk to me. I may even listen to offers for my one of my RB's if a legit WR is put in the discussion.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
who wants rivers?!?!

damnit, we're not allowed to make mom jokes anymore huh?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My keepers (subject to change up to the keeper deadline): Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Zac Stacy.

That means the following are up on the trading block for a very reasonable price: Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Marquees Colston, Jason Witten.

Send me some offers.

NO. Those 3 clearly had to be your keepers.

doesn't change that fact that you could secure one of the players I won't keep for a good price instead of risking someone else take him before you in the draft. If you would prefer one of these guys over any of your keepers you should talk to me. I may even listen to offers for my one of my RB's if a legit WR is put in the discussion.

I'm not sure that any of those guys are better than what anyone will have since we just have 3 keepers now. Well.. maybe Garce's team. LOL
  • Garce
  • Veteran
So if I make a trade, the guy I trade for has to be a keeper, right?

well ya, otherwise you would trade for him then cut him

GGG

you can only keep 3 guys. You are most likely trading a pick for a player unless you make a keeper for keeper trade. You don't HAVE to keep the guy you trade for ... but it'd be dumb not to.

no

but also, who let this guy in?

you can only keep 3 guys. You are most likely trading a pick for a player unless you make a keeper for keeper trade. You don't HAVE to keep the guy you trade for ... but it'd be dumb not to.

Oh come on.. I think Garce should give up a pick and then cut the guy he traded for. Makes perfect sense to me.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

if i trade a pick for a player I can still keep 3 guys + my player i got for a pick - is what Im asking....
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 22, 2014 at 12:07 PM ]

if i trade a pick for a player I can still keep 3 guys + my player i got for a pick - is what Im asking....

NO. If you trade for someone he has to be one of your 3 keepers.
Share 49ersWebzone