LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Team A: Joique Bell, Jarrett Boykin, Dez Bryant, Jamaal Charles, Riley Cooper, Julian Edelman, Coby Fleener, Nick Foles, Percy Harvin, Colin Kaepernick, Dennis Pitta, Ray Rice, Pierre Thomas, Alex Henery, Detroit.

Team B: Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Reggie Bush, Anthony Dixon, Jewel Hampton, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Greg Jennings, Rashad Jennings, Vance McDonald, Bruce Miller, Russell Wilson, Tim Wright, Justin Tucker, Arizona.

I flipped a coin to see whether 49ersRednGold or Garcia would have first choice at picking a team.

49ersRednGold gets first pick for which team she wants to take over. Garcia will get the other team. This is as fair as it can get. Both of you should pm me your yahoo email so I can send you an invite to the league.

Love the video. I choose Team A. Team B isn't bad at all for a 3 keeper system, but sorry Garce, I am too much of a 49ers fan and a Seahawks anti-fan to want Russell Wilson on my team, even though I like him as a person.
Also, as part of the deal for me to stay, rabbit is sending me a Pence bobblehead. Vrabbit, send me the details. Holla
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm not gonna tell you who to keep but you obviously have 3 pretty good keepers, the rest of your roster don't matter (believe me, the guys dropped to pick up the ones on the roster were just as bad). Assuming red takes team A you'll have the 5th pick and she'd have the 12th.

Are you serious? Lol! I'm assuming that the draft is based on previous records? If so, the fact that 4 teams finished behind this team is sad.

team went 6-7 and was 1 game out of the playoffs, same record as Ron who scored more points.

Standings last season

LA 12-1
Me 10-3
Boise 9-4
crzy (now red's team) 7-6
john 7-6
rose 7-6
ron 6-7
YungAce (now your team) 6-7
Rubs 5-8
NC 4-9
GameOver 4-9
SunDevil 1-12

Tiebreaker is points scored .Draft order is in the OP. 9 through 12 is based on the results of the final and 3rd place games.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Also, as part of the deal for me to stay, rabbit is sending me a Pence bobblehead. Vrabbit, send me the details. Holla

I will at least think about it now
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Love the video. I choose Team A. Team B isn't bad at all for a 3 keeper system, but sorry Garce, I am too much of a 49ers fan and a Seahawks anti-fan to want Russell Wilson on my team, even though I like him as a person.

I had DangeRuss last season in an auction league, got him for $10, well worth it. He's underrated.

Paul Richardson now as his deep threat and a full year of my doot Percy Harvin? shiiiiiiiiet patna
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I will at least think about it now

<3
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey Garce.. I think you should keep Russell Wilson. LOL

Jesus Christ team B is a f**king nightmare.
LaMichael James?

This is a joke.

Jewel Hampton?
Bruce Miller?

Wtf is this s**t
This may be the worst fantasy team I have ever seen. I better get 1st overall pick.

LOL. It isnt THAT bad. Just not at good as Team A
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL. It isnt THAT bad. Just not at good as Team A

When you compare it to team A?

It's f**king atrocious. I've lost respect for ace, lol. Even yahoo rated his draft with a D or whatever haha.

It's all good doe. I will overcome it. Me and the Seahawks reigning Super Bowl MVP will triumph and get paaaaaaid at seasons end.
oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.

I do agree that if 4th place gets any money, it should be what they put in. So maybe this payout is better:

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

So there is a $100 gap between 1st and 2nd, and 2nd and 3rd like last year. And first three places get $20 more than the previous payout.

I am fine with either top 3 or top 4 getting money. No strong feelings about it.

I had DangeRuss last season in an auction league, got him for $10, well worth it. He's underrated.

Paul Richardson now as his deep threat and a full year of my doot Percy Harvin? shiiiiiiiiet patna

I like him as a player too and also think he is underrated. I just can't stand it that he wears a Seahawks uniform and plays for Pete Carroll. I know I shouldn't have such bias in an FF league, but I can't help it.

oh yes, I saw that. So your idea went something like this: raise the fee to $60 then have payout as follows:

1st 320
2nd 200
3rd 120
4th 80

I gotta say I'm not crazy about it but I would like to see what others think. I think it takes some competition away from that 3rd place game.

4th place should get money back. I've never been in a league where 4th gets anything... Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.

In the end, I don't really care whatever majority wants.

I do agree that if 4th place gets any money, it should be what they put in. So maybe this payout is better:

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

So there is a $100 gap between 1st and 2nd, and 2nd and 3rd like last year. And first three places get $20 more than the previous payout.

I am fine with either top 3 or top 4 getting money. No strong feelings about it.

this is a much better proposal IMO
  • Garce
  • Veteran

1st 320
2nd 220
3rd 120
4th 60

Like it.
If you want EXPENSIVE keeper options you can deal with Rubs for Thomas

If you want a cheaper keeper....
Matt Stafford
Roddy White
Toby Gerhart

• Garce
  • Veteran
Jewel f**king Hampton

That's the name of my team
I will most likely be picking Sammy Watkins. Plan accordingly.
Share 49ersWebzone