LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I am going to get smoked so bad this week by Rabbit.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Funny. I dont blame you. Easy W. Even I beat him down with my broken down team.

Originally posted by redrose49er:
Funny. I dont blame you. Easy W. Even I beat him down with my broken down team.

Rose, you are in better shape than me. You play two lousy teams while I play Rabbit and Pete. I think you will make the playoffs.
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.
If Manning doesnt get that last TD to Thomas I probably win both WZ leagues. If Denver doesnt blow the lead then Manning doesnt even try to throw a TD. Its just the way my fantasy leagues have gone all year. Injuries and bad luck. In the other league Josh Gordon goes crazy.

There is not a chance that Gore doesnt get 12 pts in a PPR league unless he gets hurt. And THAT I dont want to see.
i hate ff
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i hate ff

SAME. This year anyway.
big thanks to welker and cruz for becoming s**tty all of a sudden
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Dear Frank Gore,

Please get me 12 points.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan ever.

I needed this win a lot more than you did Rabbit. Nice to have a win against a powerhouse like you.

Wow.. just realized that I clinched a playoff spot with win. Yay
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]

Nicely done, Rubs. Clinched the #1 seed either way.
Looks like 5 teams are in for the playoffs and the 6th will be the winner of the Crazy-Ron Mexico match. I would ask that none of the bottom five teams make any claims this week unless its someone you plan on keeping next year ( which i know is not happening).
Looks like 5 teams are in for the playoffs and the 6th will be the winner of the Crazy-Ron Mexico match. I would ask that none of the bottom five teams make any claims this week unless its someone you plan on keeping next year ( which i know is not happening).

will do my best to screw up someone
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

this
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

LOL I know you are joking since it wouldnt be the gentleman thing to do.
Share 49ersWebzone