LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
you're gonna be aight

I got MJD who got 45 yards and Gabbert is a got damn retard. Wilson fumbled everything away and the Denver Mannings used 416 different RBs and passed it 97 times.
Looking at the first five RB picked production they absolutely produced terrible numbers.

Ivory got me 1.5
Miller got 2.0
Wilson got -2.40
Ball got 2.40
Bell 0 (didn't play).

Pete getting Matthews was the first to produce, I got Lacy who played ok considering he lost a fumble, and Ron taking Shane Vereen (who is now out for a month). Kind of tough to land a gem at this position lol.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Looking at the first five RB picked production they absolutely produced terrible numbers.

Ivory got me 1.5
Miller got 2.0
Wilson got -2.40
Ball got 2.40
Bell 0 (didn't play).

Pete getting Matthews was the first to produce, I got Lacy who played ok considering he lost a fumble, and Ron taking Shane Vereen (who is now out for a month). Kind of tough to land a gem at this position lol.

Mendenhall is on the block

7.40 pts
I'd say DeAngelo is on the block, but f**k y'all.
McFadden is on the block
Originally posted by YungAce:
McFadden is on the block

I'm about to send you an offer.
Joique Bell 26 pts

Not too bad for a backup. If I had Reggie Bush I would REALLY want Bell.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Joique Bell 26 pts

Not too bad for a backup. If I had Reggie Bush I would REALLY want Bell.

I have Bush and Bell is the ultimate handcuff, but no way am I trading any asset other than a future mid-late round pick. Bush should've had another TD
I have Bush and Bell is the ultimate handcuff, but no way am I trading any asset other than a future mid-late round pick. Bush should've had another TD

you trade me McFadden now. We went back for years you and I. We are like starsky and hutch
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

you trade me McFadden now. We went back for years you and I. We are like starsky and hutch

Send me a trade offer

someone give me a RB
Originally posted by RonMexico:
someone give me a RB

You shut your whore mouth.

Yung, PM sent. Also, why I lose both my waiver requests. Rigged!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
someone give me a RB

You shut your whore mouth.

Yung, PM sent. Also, why I lose both my waiver requests. Rigged!

I do not know but I took a flyer on Jacobs as a wait and see deal. Tom is a bold coach and you never know what could happen. He tolerates no nonsense so anything is subject to change.
did Pete really add the RAIDERS defense?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
did Pete really add the RAIDERS defense?

They're playing JAX this week...why not? They didn't look that bad against Indy.
Share 49ersWebzone