There are 179 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So my team is now probably a B- now that Bell is done. This is why we should hold off on the draft until later.

every year we will definitely try to have the draft as late as possible. This year we just couldn't do it that early.

Oh right. Forgot about Rose.

So since we started so early, whoever wins this league gets an asterik beside their name.

Spoken like someone who is not going to win the league.

The way this seasons injuries is going around this year Yahoo might delete your team by week 8.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM ]
The way this injuries is going around this year Yahoo might delete your team by week 8.

Unscathed so far.
Eddie Lacy with the 8 rush, -5 yard performance last night.

They should dangle a Twinkie in front of his helmet. Bet he'd run faster.

Meh Packers Oline did not do much to help. I watched the game to see how he would play and they really did not get any penetration in Seattle's DL. He did break off a nice run for 11 yards but it got called back from a questionable holding call from the LT Bahktiari. Either way DaJuan Harris looks like he hurt his knee and Lacy is the clear favorite now to start week 1.
LA and NC rivalry, a lot of bad blood between them.

They've been PMing me talking all kinds of s**t about each other
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

this

this

Chris Ivory and Eddie Lacy combining for 11 carries, minus-4 yards in the "dress rehearsal" week of the season, while Geno Smith is looking terrible. #9meninthebox

And Bilal Powell is getting the majority of the carries with the 1st unit.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 24, 2013 at 5:22 PM ]
Chris Ivory and Eddie Lacy combining for 11 carries, minus-4 yards in the "dress rehearsal" week of the season, while Geno Smith is looking terrible. #9meninthebox

And Bilal Powell is getting the majority of the carries with the 1st unit.

Lol you try way too hard. Jamall Charles had 7 carries for 10 yards. I was looking at all the RB's earlier and the YPA on the majority of them are atrocious.
If you guys are basing everything off preseason, Reggie Bush is going to win me some mula
[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM ]

Originally posted by YungAce:
If you guys are basing everything off preason, Reggie Bush is going to win me some mula

i think Reggie will have a huge year for ppr set ups
Originally posted by YungAce:
If you guys are basing everything off preason, Reggie Bush is going to win me some mula

i think Reggie will have a huge year for ppr set ups

I believe so too. I'll need him to do as much as he can with McFadden already looking like a lost cause
I noticed that Keenan Allen started alongside Brown. He did not do much but just saying... It looks like DuJuan Harris is out for the season (may go back to selling cars) and Jonathon Stewart is placed on the PUP list for the start of the season.
I noticed that Keenan Allen started alongside Brown. He did not do much but just saying... It looks like DuJuan Harris is out for the season (may go back to selling cars) and Jonathon Stewart is placed on the PUP list for the start of the season.

I saw that so claimed Franklin back and cut Stewart.
hmmm Yahoo is winning me over with the new facelift of the site
Share 49ersWebzone