There are 155 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
Damn I'm already regretting trading away Jimmy Graham.

Not sure who you would have dropped or traded instead though. Certainly not Brady, Charles, or Rice. I suppose you could have traded Dez but that would have been tough. You just had 5 great keepers.
I ain't updating s**t from my phone
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Not sure who you would have dropped or traded instead though. Certainly not Brady, Charles, or Rice. I suppose you could have traded Dez but that would have been tough. You just had 5 great keepers.

I would've tried to move brady. Dez is the second best WR in the NFL IMHO
Originally posted by YungAce:

Dez Bryant is not better than Megatron or AJ Green. I like Marshall over him as well. Top 5 though.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
Dez Bryant is not better than Megatron or AJ Green. I like Marshall over him as well. Top 5 though.

I slated him behind Megatron but I had forgotten about AJ Green. I'd say third. So much potential
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yeah, me too. But nobody would have taken Brady.

True. Imo there are wrs that will be just below dez production in the 5th 6th rounds. TE near jimmys production not so much.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jul 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
YungAce trades pick #49 (5th rounder) to Redrose for Darren McFadden

Updated keepers:

Reggie Bush
Darren McFadden
Hakeem Nicks
Andre Johnson
Vrabbit you Hispanic loverboy, this evening I will update my keepers to Aaron, mJD, Thomas and jimmy G.

Cruz is on the table dudes. Taking offers
I know I have got about atleast 4 trade offers the past two weeks for one of my 1st rounders. I am just going to roll with what I got! I will let it ride as the way it is. I will not let that MJD pick die in vein from last year lol. Trading him was the best thing I did to set me up good for this season. So guys I am just happy with what I got.

We have another trade................

I trade my 6th round pick to Rubber for Roddy White and his 10th rd pick
Ninerjohn's Keepers:

RB Arian Foster
RB DeMarco Murray
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Roddy White
We have another trade................

I trade my 6th round pick to Rubber for Roddy White and his 10th rd pick

This.

Now who wants giants WR Cruz? Good WR there
Percy Harvin's injury hurt and forced me to make a move for a WR. Just glad I heard about it this week rather than next week.
ok time to update
Share 49ersWebzone