LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Got me pickin up casey you meanie
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Got me pickin up casey you meanie

Reports saying Dez Bryant might be done for the season. Crzy rant in 3, 2, 1 .....
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
motherf**king f**k
Originally posted by crzy:
motherf**king f**k

LOL Want to trade. I lost RG3 maybe and Percy for sure. Much worse than losing Bryant,.
I need 1 catch & 15 yards with 21 minutes left. Starting to sweat a little.
It's ovah. The Texans aren't even playing their starters and are running the ball on every play.

Needed 6.5 points from Owen Daniels tonight, and didn't get it, despite the fact that he's scored more than that in every game he's played in this year, and New England came into the game giving up the 2nd most TE points in the league.

FFB, you're a fickle b***h. Good luck to ya, Moisty.
Tough loss Pete. I thought for sure you had it but luck was not on your side in this one. Moist.... see you next week.
congrats on a good run rose, I hope this team stays hot and that Dez don't play this week ...

Pete I would had been throwing s**t at my TV, down big and the Texans basically gave up instead of putting up garbage time stats
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Please tough it out Dez tough it out
Ouch LA sorry it went down like that. I was soo ready to close up shop for the year. Thanks for the good wishes.
am I crazy? or is crzy the type of dude who tries to make a bunch of claims then dump someone last minute for a kicker to keep that someone from being in another team?

good thing I didn't try to make any claims this week, I thought about replacing PIT's D but no defense out there looked like a real upgrade, and I didn't want to give up anyone for David Wilson
Originally posted by vrabbit:
am I crazy? or is crzy the type of dude who tries to make a bunch of claims then dump someone last minute for a kicker to keep that someone from being in another team?

good thing I didn't try to make any claims this week, I thought about replacing PIT's D but no defense out there looked like a real upgrade, and I didn't want to give up anyone for David Wilson

I certainly hope not because that is a crap move.
Share 49ersWebzone