LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

My 2 cents, set a "free" number of free agent actions. Such as each team gets 5 moves or 10 moves or whatever. Then extra moves cost.

I think it would be s**tty if players on your team get hurt and you have to pay extra to fill out your roster...Espicially if you are out of the running for playoffs,w ouldn't you just not do anything with your team? ie why throw money at a losing team.
hey yo coach Pete

man good for you I really think that my first 2 players laid a fuc***g egg lol

Go koalas!
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Dec 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey yo coach Pete

man good for you I really think that my first 2 players laid a fuc***g egg lol

Go koalas!

I definitely wasn't upset about Thursday, that's for sure.

Absolutely terrified of Aaron Rodgers vs. Detroit though.
Since I got 2 picks in the first round which pick will I loose if I decide to keep only 1 player?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Since I got 2 picks in the first round which pick will I loose if I decide to keep only 1 player?

not sure I understand your question
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Ok... do we loose picks if we decide to keep a player? Basically I got two draft picks in the first round next year. I am more likely going to keep Doug Martin and AJ Green. If we loose picks for keepers and I decide to just keep one which pick will I loose? Mine or MBC's 1st rounder he traded to me? I hope that clarifies things better. I probably should not worry about it being I may just keep Martin and Green anyways.

Ok... do we loose picks if we decide to keep a player? Basically I got two draft picks in the first round next year. I am more likely going to keep Doug Martin and AJ Green. If we loose picks for keepers and I decide to just keep one which pick will I loose? Mine or MBC's 1st rounder he traded to me? I hope that clarifies things better. I probably should not worry about it being I may just keep Martin and Green anyways.

no

no

I mean, it's a 4-keeper league, your 1st round picks are actually 5th rounders, know what I mean?

no

I mean, it's a 4-keeper league, your 1st round picks are actually 5th rounders, know what I mean?

Yeah I get it now. This is my first year playing as in a keeper league. I am just trying to clarify.

no

Yeah I get it now. This is my first year playing as in a keeper league. I am just trying to clarify.

No problem

LMFAO. Last minute I picked up Cleveland's defense against KC, and then Jamaal Charles goes for an 80 yard TD on the first place from scrimmage.
CAM taking a hot s**t on my koalas lol f**k
f**k you baltimore leaving the french man wide open!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LMFAO. Last minute I picked up Cleveland's defense against KC, and then Jamaal Charles goes for an 80 yard TD on the first place from scrimmage.

they did that alright, did Moisty really play JACKSONVILLE'S defense?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

they did that alright, did Moisty really play JACKSONVILLE'S defense?

lol yup V i had a vision
Share 49ersWebzone