There are 148 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

lol. wow. Way to show up team the last two weeks. oh well. This was an unlucky season for me, and this weeks meltdown trumped losing two of my top 3 picks for important parts of the season. Injuries happen though, and I made some s**tty decisions these past few weeks that cost me.

Good luck to you Rabbit in the playoffs. You have a great team that deserves to be in the playoffs, and I'll be rooting for you.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
lol. wow. Way to show up team the last two weeks. oh well. This was an unlucky season for me, and this weeks meltdown trumped losing two of my top 3 picks for important parts of the season. Injuries happen though, and I made some s**tty decisions these past few weeks that cost me.

Good luck to you Rabbit in the playoffs. You have a great team that deserves to be in the playoffs, and I'll be rooting for you.

Thanks bro, I wish I didn't have to eliminate you out of all teams in the process. I'm still uneasy about Tynes hitting a few 50-yarders today

Scary thing is: I pulled this off while getting s**t from my WR's
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
This stuff just doesn't happen to me, I never get these breaks. At this point, and I could still score more, I'm leading by nearly 80 points so Tynes would need to have the mother of all fantasy games for a kicker in order to get enough points for Boise.

Wow.

You had a big week and got very lucky. Thats what fantasy fb is all about.

Yep. Just get to the playoffs and it's a crap shoot. It's the cruelest of all fantasy sports.

Last year I went 11-2 in one league & was the leading scorer by about 200 points over the next closest team. Got destroyed in the title game. In my other league, I went 7-6 and ended up winning the title relatively easily as a #6 seed. FFB makes no sense.

I agree Pete. Anything can happen. Hell, I could see a 6-7 team winning it all. I really hope that doesnt happen though. ( no offense Rabbit). Every team left has a strong chance.
This stuff just doesn't happen to me, I never get these breaks. At this point, and I could still score more, I'm leading by nearly 80 points so Tynes would need to have the mother of all fantasy games for a kicker in order to get enough points for Boise.

Wow.

You had a big week and got very lucky. Thats what fantasy fb is all about.

Yep. Just get to the playoffs and it's a crap shoot. It's the cruelest of all fantasy sports.

Last year I went 11-2 in one league & was the leading scorer by about 200 points over the next closest team. Got destroyed in the title game. In my other league, I went 7-6 and ended up winning the title relatively easily as a #6 seed. FFB makes no sense.

I agree Pete. Anything can happen. Hell, I could see a 6-7 team winning it all. I really hope that doesnt happen though. ( no offense Rabbit). Every team left has a strong chance.

my 6-7 record reflects my team as much as Pete's record reflects his (and his 49ers-like fantasy defense)
my 6-7 record reflects my team as much as Pete's record reflects his (and his 49ers-like fantasy defense)

Haha. My team's about where I thought it would end up. In reality, I had a couple of big time guys underperforming throughout the first five games (Megatron, Cam) and they've picked it up over the last few weeks. I finished the season winning 7 out of 8, and I believe I've been one of the top scoring teams in the league since then. I just started really slowly.

Haha. My team's about where I thought it would end up. In reality, I had a couple of big time guys underperforming throughout the first five games (Megatron, Cam) and they've picked it up over the last few weeks. I finished the season winning 7 out of 8, and I believe I've been one of the top scoring teams in the league since then. I just started really slowly.

good point, you really lucked out on the RB's too, this was your draft:

4th - Helu
5th - Best
6th - Starks

4th - Helu
5th - Best
6th - Starks

Ya, man.

In my defense, I did draft Leshoure as a handcuff just in case Best's brain had turned to mush, and I had placed a waiver claim on Morris the day of the first game. Still lucked out though.

4th - Helu
5th - Best
6th - Starks

Ya, man.

In my defense, I did draft Leshoure as a handcuff just in case Best's brain had turned to mush, and I had placed a waiver claim on Morris the day of the first game. Still lucked out though.

yeah you did work to make up for it
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
My stupid guess at how it works ouit:
1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6. crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG
10. Modster
11. LA
12. NC49er (this is based on MJD holding out)

LOL I was thinking about this exact post today.

I guess Sun thought a lot of his team. And Mexicos. Pretty funny that they finished 9th and 11th.

Feel free to post how your guys predictions were correct.

LA?
NC?
Ninerjohn?

What? You guys didn't predict the final rankings accurately. What a shocker.

Edit: And I have no regrets about the team I drafted. If I didn't drop Cobb, I'd be in playoffs. I made a big mistake on the waiver wire and it happens.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
My stupid guess at how it works ouit:
1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6. crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG
10. Modster
11. LA
12. NC49er (this is based on MJD holding out)

LOL I was thinking about this exact post today.

I guess Sun thought a lot of his team. And Mexicos. Pretty funny that they finished 9th and 11th.

Feel free to post how your guys predictions were correct.

LA?
NC?
Ninerjohn?

What? You guys didn't predict the final rankings accurately. What a shocker.

Edit: And I have no regrets about the team I drafted. If I didn't drop Cobb, I'd be in playoffs. I made a big mistake on the waiver wire and it happens.

I didnt make predictions although I thought my team was strong enough to make the playoffs. Defensive much? I simply said that you obviously thought a lot of your team and Mexicos and funny that you were that far off.

This was all I ever said back at the beginning....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:My stupid guess at how it works ouit
:1. Ron Mexico
2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6 crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG1
10. Modster
11. LA
12. NC49er (this is based on MJD holding out

I would lower Koala ( I think his lack of RB depth will hurt him
a bit. Still good but I dont think 2nd best). I think Rose will be a serious playoff contender and better than 8th.

Sweet sundevil I want to play with guys like you
I didnt make predictions although I thought my team was strong enough to make the playoffs. Defensive much? I simply said that you obviously thought a lot of your team and Mexicos and funny that you were that far off.

2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6 crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG1
10. Modster
11. LA

a bit. Still good but I dont think 2nd best). I think Rose will be a serious playoff contender and better than 8th.

Obviosuly I thought highly of my team. Who the hell thinks after a draft they are going to have a lousy season?

I made my prediction to pass time and stir up talk about the upcoming season. I even said "my stupid guess" because predicting fantasy rankings is obviosuly not to be taken seriousy. It was something I did in good fun. Then you guys try to throw it back at me. If you guys want to play that game, make your own predictions and see how you do.

Edit: And you didn't even disagree with the ranking of my team or RonMExico's. Then you try to come back and criticize my prediction of that....You were free to disagree with it when you made your initial response, and you didn't. So don't act like I'm the only one that made a bad guess.

And LA's team I made the prediction the draft. Didn't he grab his 2 RBs from waivers? Correciton: Morris was the only waiver.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM ]
Question vrabbit: Is draft order for next year based on regular season rankings or final rankings after playoffs?

2. The Koala Bears
3. Montana to Rice
4. SunDevil
5. vrabbit
6 crzy
7. Boise
8. Red Rose
9. JRG1
10. Modster
11. LA

Obviosuly I thought highly of my team. Who the hell thinks after a draft they are going to have a lousy season?

I made my prediction to pass time and stir up talk about the upcoming season. I even said "my stupid guess" because predicting fantasy rankings is obviosuly not to be taken seriousy. It was something I did in good fun. Then you guys try to throw it back at me. If you guys want to play that game, make your own predictions and see how you do.

Edit: And you didn't even disagree with the ranking of my team or RonMExico's. Then you try to come back and criticize my prediction of that....You were free to disagree with it when you made your initial response, and you didn't. So don't act like I'm the only one that made a bad guess.

And LA's team I made the prediction the draft. Didn't he grab his 2 RBs from waivers? Correciton: Morris was the only waiver.
I guess me saying that its "pretty funny" that you and Mexico finished 9th and 11th" is somehow being critical??? I didnt even bring the damn thing up. YOU NEED TO CHILL.

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
Question vrabbit: Is draft order for next year based on regular season rankings or final rankings after playoffs?

Its always the playoffs for those in the final 6 anyway. As for the also rans not sure.
Share 49ersWebzone