There are 227 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
I'm f**ked

There is no way Antonio Gates will score 5 more fantasy points than Ryan Mattewhs

128-128 going into mnf with 1 player each
thats the s**t i like
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by crzy:
Hey nj my opinion he's taking a vote that would alter the competition

you still need to be on top of your game if you're in the playoffs

I know it's corny if someone is out there hating on the winners but that's the way it is

You're trippin man.

This rule is simply logical.

What business does someone who is NOT in the playoffs have even picking up any free agents?
Maybe, but imo its part of the cell.

They may be out of it but their play should still be included in the fantasy game. I don't want anyone to stop playing just to make it easy on you or I.

They wouldnt be playing for anything any longer though. Basically their season is over. No one is saying for any team to not make waiver claims until the playoffs actually begin and they have been eliminated. I dont know. Just seems like the right thing to do.
It's all fun and games to "play" for 7th and 9th place and all of that ... Until money is involved IMO. This isn't about making it easier on anyone, being able to pick up guys WW doesn't mean your team will win for sure. At the end of the day is all about luck, really.

Anyways, I'd like to hear from Pete and modfan if they ever realize this is going on, lol
in other news, looks like I'll finally be getting on the W column this week, and I will be only 3 games out of playoff spot. Not done by any means, and I get jrg without Julio next week
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well f**k. GO PHILLIP RIVERS!
Originally posted by jrg:

need 41.03 from him?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jrg:

need 41.03 from him?

I need him to do his best Aaron Rodgers impersonation (from last night at least).
in other news, looks like I'll finally be getting on the W column this week, and I will be only 3 games out of playoff spot. Not done by any means, and I get jrg without Julio next week

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/103905-prayers-requested-thread/

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/103905-prayers-requested-thread/

What if by some wacky circumstance a Keeper becomes available on the WW? You never know.

What if by some wacky circumstance a Keeper becomes available on the WW? You never know.

NEVER seen it happen in a FF league. I've seen it in leagues where keeping players costs you the particular round they were drafted in for next season's draft, but we don't have such set up.

Arian Foster 2.0 isn't going to pop up in week 15, don't be delusional

NEVER seen it happen in a FF league. I've seen it in leagues where keeping players costs you the particular round they were drafted in for next season's draft, but we don't have such set up.

if im on a team that has bad rb's and some big name starting rb goes down with a major injury im jumping all over his back-up

lol not trying to b difficult

if im on a team that has bad rb's and some big name starting rb goes down with a major injury im jumping all over his back-up

lol not trying to b difficult

for that week's matchup, sure, but you ain't keeping a week 15 WW pick up unless you suck at FF

Hopefully Peyton wont break his neck on the first play of the game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Hopefully Peyton wont break his neck on the first play of the game.

hopefully, ass

just so you know, your birthday cursed yesterday's games
[ Edited by vrabbit on Oct 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone