LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I don't even know what to say

I really have a shot at winning this? I hope Peyton doesn't throw to Thomas much
I wonder what the odds are of being in 2nd place with a 7-0 record.
winning with my opponent having no players left and myself with 2

Favorite 93%

good job yahoo
Good win Rubs.... you deserved the win.

On another note.. injuries are killing me. Foster, Murray, Wilson, White. When will it stop??????????????

Stafford or Romo are available for a top RB.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Good win Rubs.... you deserved the win.

On another note.. injuries are killing me. Foster, Murray, Wilson, White. When will it stop??????????????

Stafford or Romo are available for a top RB.

Thanks brother, i needed it.
damn, ofcourse I play the one other team that scores more points than me
WOW. Lose to Rubber? My team just hit an all time low.

i lost to miles
Originally posted by YungAce:

i lost to miles

Well he just Doug Martin for the year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by YungAce:

i lost to miles

Well he just Doug Martin for the year.

When it rains it pours.
And the hits just keep on coming... Reggie Wayne lost for the year. I went from a guaranteed playoff team to a cellar dwellar in a week. Wayne had played in 189 straight games.

And the hits just keep on coming... Reggie Wayne lost for the year. I went from a guaranteed playoff team to a cellar dwellar in a week. Wayne had played in 189 straight games.

When they said "sprained knee" I knew that was a bunch of BS. Reggie went to the locker room in tears. I hate to see that for the guy.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

When they said "sprained knee" I knew that was a bunch of BS. Reggie went to the locker room in tears. I hate to see that for the guy.

Yep. He knew it right away. Very sad for him. Class act.
Vrabbit when you get a chance could you or someone else mine explaining how I can put Martin on IR? I never done it before.
Vrabbit when you get a chance could you or someone else mine explaining how I can put Martin on IR? I never done it before.

You have to wait until the player is actually put on IR. Then you will be able to switch the player on Yahoo just like you would be able to move to bench.

Yep. He knew it right away. Very sad for him. Class act.

f**k I was really hopeful that it wasn't a serious injury, didn't look THAT bad on TV. Hate to see that happen to him
Share 49ersWebzone