There are 177 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Yeah, I'm fine with 3 keepers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol who trades Brady and Decker for Kap?

Crazy has lost his mind. Obviously tanking now for the #1 pick.

Lol, he traded two guys he wouldn't keep for one he will. He may not be able to compete this season (we'll see) but going into next season with Kap (with healthy WR's) + Dez + Charles or Rice? That's a nice trade. They both win, Miles plays for the now, crzy plays for the future.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Someone who 1) is kind of giving up on the season and, 2) is not afraid to take a risk. Kaep >>> Brady in a keeper league, I actually like the trade.

Ya, in a keeper i would take Kap.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The amazing Tom Brady has only 6 more fantasy points this year than Kap despite Kap putting up multiple horrendous performances.

The move to 3 keepers was just perfect timing for me. I am ecstatic about this trade

Lol, he traded two guys he wouldn't keep for one he will. He may not be able to compete this season (we'll see) but going into next season with Kap (with healthy WR's) + Dez + Charles or Rice? That's a nice trade. They both win, Miles plays for the now, crzy plays for the future.

You assume Kaep will be worthy of a being a keeper. I think Brady will be better this year and next year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Gentlemen Ray Rice is on the block.
Honestly no defense to SunDevil but if I was playing an elite team this week then I would of kept Kap. Knowing I have a chance going 2-4 still keeps my nose in the hunt. If I was totally out of it I would of kept Kap. Brady is getting back Gronk and with their run game being non existent just brings his value more. Good trade on seperate intentions. I live for now but if this were week 7 it would be different.
Originally posted by crzy:
The amazing Tom Brady has only 6 more fantasy points this year than Kap despite Kap putting up multiple horrendous performances.

The move to 3 keepers was just perfect timing for me. I am ecstatic about this trade

I guess the fact that Gronk and Amendola have been out dont factor in?

You assume Kaep will be worthy of a being a keeper. I think Brady will be better this year and next year.

we can agree to disagree there, obviously I'm with crzy on this one

Yep. Crazy does this so often I should be used to it. Team sucks. Gives up early. Makes crazy deals. Now, if handing off to Gore counted for points I would like the deal more.

Sent offer
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I guess the fact that Gronk and Amendola have been out dont factor in?

We can play that game all day. The miners receiving corp is pure garbage
I'm not gonna get greedy and trade for Rice. My team is strong enough and crzy will surely want picks.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Yep. Crazy does this so often I should be used to it. Team sucks. Gives up early. Makes crazy deals. Now, if handing off to Gore counted for points I would like the deal more.

Come on. I made the exact opposite deal last year. I went all in on Tom Brady at the cost of future picks.

Whether I'm a buyer or seller depends entirely on the situation.

You don't get a prize for just being competitive. You either have a team good enough to compete for the crown this season or you don't
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Sent offer

That was a silly offer man.
Share 49ersWebzone