There are 143 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

And Boldin is on my bench!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Behind Chris Ivory's 1.5 points lol.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you f**ked up so royally on your first 3 picks (Chris Ivory, James Jones, Eddie Lacy), because your team would be downright scary if you drafted well at the top of the draft. (like David Wilson, Marques Colston, & Shane Vereen instead ) You still have a solid squad despite that screw up.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
gg boise
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Behind Chris Ivory's 1.5 points lol.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you f**ked up so royally on your first 3 picks (Chris Ivory, James Jones, Eddie Lacy), because your team would be downright scary if you drafted well at the top of the draft. (like David Wilson, Marques Colston, & Shane Vereen instead ) You still have a solid squad despite that screw up.

Lol this is only week one. What happened to the Lamar Miller train? Bucs have a tough run D. I wish I would of tool Wilson though.

Edit... would not have done me any better to have Wilson. Negative two points says it all. Lacy looked pretty decent against our tough defense.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM ]
I'm coming for you tomorrow, Rubs. Down 54 points with Vick, Garcon, Morris, & Mathews going tomorrow.
I'm coming for you tomorrow, Rubs. Down 54 points with Vick, Garcon, Morris, & Mathews going tomorrow.

ya man. I am scared and will be watching. f**king Giants benched the s**t out of Wilson last night after two strip fumbles. f**k. They of course allowed Eli to still play with 62 interceptions. Damnit.

I am hoping RG3 is rusty and Garcon struggles. Hope the Eagles run it. Mathews is still Mathews, but I am worried about Morris. I think I lose this one tonight.
Damn, Red Rose killed it this week
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
ya man. I am scared and will be watching. f**king Giants benched the s**t out of Wilson last night after two strip fumbles. f**k. They of course allowed Eli to still play with 62 interceptions. Damnit.

I am hoping RG3 is rusty and Garcon struggles. Hope the Eagles run it. Mathews is still Mathews, but I am worried about Morris. I think I lose this one tonight.

I feel your pain on Wilson, man. I have him in the other money league I'm in, and I thought I was sitting pretty before him and Dez Bryant combined to score me 0.1 point on SNF.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I feel your pain on Wilson, man. I have him in the other money league I'm in, and I thought I was sitting pretty before him and Dez Bryant combined to score me 0.1 point on SNF.

Dez killed me to... He would of made things easier tonight because I am relying on RGIII to have a big game for me. If he can get me 21 points I win my matchup in another money league.
Dez killed me to... He would of made things easier tonight because I am relying on RGIII to have a big game for me. If he can get me 21 points I win my matchup in another money league.

Sounds like you're in pretty good shape. I think he'll shred Philly's D. I think that's going to be a really high scoring game.

Originally posted by YungAce:
UPSEETTTT ALEEERRRTTTT

Andre I need 8 pts from you!
COMIN FOR DAT MONEY

Sounds like you're in pretty good shape. I think he'll shred Philly's D. I think that's going to be a really high scoring game.

I expect it to but you never know. Week one always gives you a bunch of surprises. I could see Washington trying to stick with a power run game and control the clock. It could very well end up being a 21-13 game. I just need those 21 points!
vereen injured

COOL
lost by like .6 points

awesome
Share 49ersWebzone