LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I've never been a Welker guy. I just dont' think he's as good as the numbers he puts up.

And Charles might disappoint this year with Hillis there, but long-term I love Charles in a keeper league

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

He's not as good as the numbers he puts up? Uh - HE PUTS UP NUMBERS! This is fantasy football son, if you don't want the 9ers to sign him that's a different story

Yeah, but the fact that I don't think he's as good as his numbers makes me think he'll fall off one day.

well a psych doctor could probably treat you for the cumulative trauma depression you must have from all the previous years you may have skipped on Welker with that mindset ...
I've never been a Welker guy. I just dont' think he's as good as the numbers he puts up.

And Charles might disappoint this year with Hillis there, but long-term I love Charles in a keeper league

He's not as good as the numbers he puts up? Uh - HE PUTS UP NUMBERS! This is fantasy football son, if you don't want the 9ers to sign him that's a different story

Yeah, but the fact that I don't think he's as good as his numbers makes me think he'll fall off one day.

So.. pass on a guy with proven numbers who is the BOSS of PPR and then jump for joy for a guy coming off a major injury who will be in a time share.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

well a psych doctor could probably treat you for the cumulative trauma depression you must have from all the previous years you may have skipped on Welker with that mindset ...

And one of these days I'll be right

It's the law of probability
hate to ruin your guys debate but I do decide wit da wabbit. Wes Welker is bad ass in a PPR league. On 2nd note its going to be awhile before MBC picks right?

And one of these days I'll be right

It's the law of probability

"the day will come, you will see! YOU WILL ALL SEE!!!"
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
hate to ruin your guys debate but I do decide wit da wabbit. Wes Welker is bad ass in a PPR league. On 2nd note its going to be awhile before MBC picks right?

might be, I did text him
I kind of like the break, happened at a perfect time for me. I'm freaking clueless on who to take in the 3rd. So many good players that I have grouped together, not sure which one of them to take.

Got to think hard about the next move....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I kind of like the break, happened at a perfect time for me. I'm freaking clueless on who to take in the 3rd. So many good players that I have grouped together, not sure which one of them to take.

Got to think hard about the next move....

I already got my guy suited up and ready to become a NCNiner
Pretty happy with my first 3 picks. However, these things are won in the middle and late rounds. Guys like Jimmy Graham last year. Who will get that stud sleeper?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pretty happy with my first 3 picks. However, these things are won in the middle and late rounds. Guys like Jimmy Graham last year. Who will get that stud sleeper?

Agreed. None of the first four rounds really matter, unless those studs get hurt...in which case you're screwed.

I actually like this wait because I have gathered up several ideas
I hate the wait!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed. None of the first four rounds really matter, unless those studs get hurt...in which case you're screwed.

Yep. You can't win a fantasy league in the first couple of rounds, but you sure can lose it.
Wild Koala Bears select

wr Roddy White
Share 49ersWebzone