There are 205 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

I been reading Randall Cobb has been having a hard time staying healthy and has had a lingering injury bothering him... per Mike McCarthy
FYI: Tom Brady left practice with a knee injury. Unclear how serious. Same knee that knocked him out for a season.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 3m
Oh. That's not ideal RT @tomecurran: Tom Brady has left practice walking gingerly after apparently hurting his left knee.

Here's the description: He went back, threw an incomplete pass, he fell down and stayed down. He met with trainers, went back to huddle, didn't feel "right" and left the field.

@MikeReiss: Little bit of a scare here at Patriots practice as QB Tom Brady stayed down after incomplete pass. He was holding his left knee. Doctors are examining him now.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
FYI: Tom Brady left practice with a knee injury. Unclear how serious. Same knee that knocked him out for a season.

Oh. That's not ideal RT @tomecurran: Tom Brady has left practice walking gingerly after apparently hurting his left knee.

Here's the description: He went back, threw an incomplete pass, he fell down and stayed down. He met with trainers, went back to huddle, didn't feel "right" and left the field.

@MikeReiss: Little bit of a scare here at Patriots practice as QB Tom Brady stayed down after incomplete pass. He was holding his left knee. Doctors are examining him now.

If Tom Brady is announced out for any significant amount of time, I'm gonna start trading my players away for future draft picks before the season starts.
Originally posted by crzy:

If Tom Brady is announced out for any significant amount of time, I'm gonna start trading my players away for future draft picks before the season starts.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

And I know you'd likely veto such a trade, even though it would be perfectly valid considering that this is a keeper league.

And I know you'd likely veto such a trade, even though it would be perfectly valid considering that this is a keeper league.

I'm not talking about veto. But I find it absolutely ridiculous that you'd give up in week 1 because one player was injured. You'd just give up your $50 like that. You wouldn't even try.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I'm not talking about veto. But I find it absolutely ridiculous that you'd give up in week 1 because one player was injured. You'd just give up your $50 like that. You wouldn't even try.

Dude, look at my roster. I'm already at a disadvantage after picking Harvin and not having a first round pick. There's no way I'd finish in the top 2 without Tom Brady. I wouldn't even sniff playoffs.

If Brady is seriously hurt, I would absoultely give up my $50 this year to improve my shot at winning it all the following year. With no hesitation.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM ]

Dude, look at my roster. I'm already at a disadvantage after picking Harvin and not having a first round pick. There's no way I'd finish in the top 2 without Tom Brady. I wouldn't even sniff playoffs.

If Brady is seriously hurt, I would absoultely give up my $50 this year to improve my shot at winning it all the following year. With no hesitation.

kicked out of league
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Anyways we're debating a hypothetical situation. If Brady is fine, then I'm playing for this year.

But I'm bringing it up because this is a recurring theme in keeper league trades between myself and vrabbit.

IMO, if you didn't want people to make trades with long-term goals in mind, then you shouldn't have made this a keeper league.
Anyways we're debating a hypothetical situation. If Brady is fine, then I'm playing for this year.

But I'm bringing it up because this is a recurring theme in keeper league trades between myself and vrabbit.

IMO, if you didn't want people to make trades with long-term goals in mind, then you shouldn't have made this a keeper league.

no I've come a long way since our first encounter on an issue like that

you're just sneaky sometimes

So crzy what do you want for J. Charles or Ray Rice?
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM ]
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
MRI on Patriots QB Tom Brady's knee was negative and he now is considered day to day, per ESPN source with knowledge of injury.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
For #Patriots QB Tom Brady and his not-serious knee injury: I'm told it's a sprain. More tests tonight.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Asked the source if New England can breathe again: "Yes, everyone can breathe." So, everyone go ahead. (That exchange actually happened.)
Dont fret Crazy. You boy is OK.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Dont fret Crazy. You boy is OK.

Thank God because I was panicking lol
Jordan Cameron is gonna go all beast mode n s**t
Share 49ersWebzone