There are 148 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Victor Cruz
Originally posted by RonMexico:
muahahha

muhahaha
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA

on my way to work, smk

dont worry guys, if he drags his feet I will sign in as him and select Maclin. Nobody will ever know. Shhh!
off the clock

BEEAAAOOOOTTTCCCH
I am going to be the first to include a highlight video with my pick. I choose Chris Ivory from the Jets. He is going to be the clear cut starter for the New York and I see them relying on him heavy on the offense. In three seasons he averaged 5.4, 4.7, and 5.2 yards YPC. I think he is a big sleeper in this years Fantasy season.

It's never good when you feel the need to justify your first pick before anyone even says anything about it.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am going to be the first to include a highlight video with my pick. I choose Chris Ivory from the Jets. He is going to be the clear cut starter for the New York and I see them relying on him heavy on the offense. In three seasons he averaged 5.4, 4.7, and 5.2 yards YPC. I think he is a big sleeper in this years Fantasy season.

19 Running backs are kept in this years league. It is up to choose from basically a bunch of rookies and handcuffs. I am going to select a full time starter.
Lol
text sent to Boise
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It's never good when you feel the need to justify your first pick before anyone even says anything about it.

lol

He may be right about the pick, but justifying it is funny

LOL you guys are funny... Do your research if you want. He is projected as a late 4th round or 44th - 58th pick (we are basically drafting in the 5th round in a 4 team keeper league). I knew people would be tripping over this lol.
LOL you guys are funny... Do your research if you want. He is projected as a late 4th round or 44th - 58th pick (we are basically drafting in the 5th round in a 4 team keeper league). I knew people would be tripping over this lol.

Its a good pick. You didnt pick the Niners D anyway.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Its a good pick. You didnt pick the Niners D anyway.

I think he should go back to drinking and drafting.
LOL Go ahead and laugh if you want but I am telling you the guy is a beast and will see a lot of touches considering the Jets QB situation. Rex loves to run the ball.
LOL Go ahead and laugh if you want but I am telling you the guy is a beast and will see a lot of touches considering the Jets QB situation. Rex loves to run the ball.

Nothing says double-digit RB TDs like the Jets offense.

What were Ivory's stats against 8 men in the box last year? That might be more pertinent than his overall numbers, considering where he's playing now.
Share 49ersWebzone