There are 165 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Crazy, did you PM Sun and discuss the deal or just put up the offer on Yahoo? Because.. if there was any type of discussion then I would be on your side. However, when there is a clear case that Sun simply didnt see the swap of draft picks I feel like it was an honest mistake. No penalty is needed. Just a simple void.

There was no discussion.

Originally posted by crzy:
Something involving a forefeited pick in the following year's draft.

I'm serious. You can't have people accepting trades and then saying "my bad" if you're playing for money.

If this was a free league, then I wouldn't be trippin.

Because its a money league I'd be rather upset if there is a penalty associated with my mistake. Your basically saying the value of my buy in should be decreased when there is no harm being done.

Whats the harm in this trade being nullified? How does that hurt your teams competitiveness?

I understand you want the trade to go through to nab a top 3 pick, but the trade being wiped out doesn't hurt your team as it is currently.

Edit: I have to think you knew the trade was a joke, I mean you had a 15th round pick in there.

There isn't even 15 rounds in the draft!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
sooo what if he was ok with it but the rest of the league wasn't and it was vetoed?

how would you feel

There is no doubt that I would b***h about it but if there was a logical consensus opinion I would eventually suck it up and eat it.
that awkward moment when you thought it was a fair trade

if i have the first pick, drafting ray rice at #1 would be a no brainer
Originally posted by YungAce:
that awkward moment when you thought it was a fair trade

if i have the first pick, drafting ray rice at #1 would be a no brainer

Not based on what he is doing this year. RBs can decline quickly and Rice is more like a RB2 at best right now.
Not based on what he is doing this year. RBs can decline quickly and Rice is more like a RB2 at best right now.

Yeah, and you got to be concerned about time share w/ Bernard Pierce in the future.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
No penalty this time. I mean going forward so we make sure it doesn't happen again.

In the future, you should just offer trades to NC49erFan82 to ensure that the terrible decision making isn't accidental.

Even I rejected a 1st round offer from crzy
Carrots sends Andre Johnson and Tavon Austin to Rabbit for Antonio Brown

Btw I would have taken McGahee lol
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM ]
Carrots sends Andre Johnson and Gavin Austin to Rabbit for Antonio Brown

I am going to veto this trade because I have never heard of this Gavin Austin guy.
Carrots sends Andre Johnson and Gavin Austin to Rabbit for Antonio Brown

Did you ever think about who I'd have to drop in order to make room for Austin? Lol, should have asked!
I am going to veto this trade because I have never heard of this Gavin Austin guy.

My phone is racist

As much as it pains me to say this.............. Bunny does have a pretty sick team.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
As much as it pains me to say this.............. Bunny does have a pretty sick team.

Yes. His team is f**king scary.

I guess Antonio Brown is YungAce's keeper now

Yes. His team is f**king scary.

I guess Antonio Brown is YungAce's keeper now

thank you guys, I hope my team stays healthy too.
Yeah Brown's my keeper for now
Looks like my keepers so far will be Brady, Green, and Martin. It could change to Green, Martin, and Lacy. I need Doug to step up his game. He has killed me this year. It has been so horrible in TB this year.
Share 49ersWebzone