LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Mike Wallace, Hakeem Nicks, Andre Johnson, and Mendenhall on the block for cheap!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

Reported for being offensive to your own kind
Oh, and for the record, I would had beaten Ron - the 2nd highest scoring team this week - with the 18th highest scoring QB this week. And that's with AP on a bye. My team is more than just Peyton.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Congrats on your first W
5-0, Julio Jones out for the year.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
5-0, Julio Jones out for the year.

Dude do not get me started. I got him and Dez Bryant in one league. They were killing it for me. Apparently he has a broken screw in his surgically repaired foot!
picks: Ron, Miles, Pete, Boise, crzy, and myself

Thank you. I like my chances more now

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Thank you. I like my chances more now

I need a win and to get on some kind of streak to have any hope at the P word.
I lose this week, but I'll get on a little roll after. Btw, how the f**k did you guys allow rabbit to draft Adrian P, gore, and Peyton on one team. And I got stuck with MJD. Lol.
I lose this week, but I'll get on a little roll after. Btw, how the f**k did you guys allow rabbit to draft Adrian P, gore, and Peyton on one team. And I got stuck with MJD. Lol.

I swooped AP and Peyton up in last year's draft as they fell because they were coming off of injuries. Those were actually risk picks that paid off BIG. I got AP in the 2nd round (14th overall) and Peyton at the end of the 4th round (Eli and Vick were drafted ahead of him)
[ Edited by vrabbit on Oct 10, 2013 at 7:34 AM ]

You play me next week and will most likely be a big underdog in that one too.

I swooped AP and Peyton up in last year's draft as they fell because they were coming off of injuries. Those were actually risk picks that paid off BIG. I got AP in the 2nd round (14th overall) and Peyton at the end of the 4th round (Eli and Vick were drafted ahead of him)

Yep. Manning and AP would never have lasted that long if they had not suffered major injuries.
Share 49ersWebzone