LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Freaking John's kicker scores 18 points! WTH?

Yes. But I didnt see that Megatron was out until too late. I never would have started Stafford over Romo if I had known that. Might cost me.

I think your in the clear. When I see Terrance Williams with 145 yards and a TD on my bench it makes me pissed. I think I would of started Romo either way being the state Denver's secondary has been.

f**k me. Romo with 41 pts and counting and rotting on my bench. Damn that trade.

Yes. But I didnt see that Megatron was out until too late. I never would have started Stafford over Romo if I had known that. Might cost me.

I think your in the clear. When I see Terrance Williams with 145 yards and a TD on my bench it makes me pissed. I think I would of started Romo either way being the state Denver's secondary has been.

f**k me. Romo with 41 pts and counting and rotting on my bench. Damn that trade.

He is a machine this game!

I was wondering about that.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Scores second most points

Loses

It is sickening to go up against Peyton Manning.

Loses

It is sickening to go up against Peyton Manning.

Colin Kaepernick's play is sickening! Screw fantasy but this guy needs to perform better.
Wow...barring any point adjustments I beat crzy by 0.58 despite byes for Morris & Garcon, Megatron being a late scratch, & both Vick & Matthews leaving the game early due to injury.

Loses

Originally posted by vrabbit:

Loses

I have Manning in a different money league and I'm trying to trade for a legit backup. If he's benched during the fantasy playoffs I will crumble like a cookie

Loses

i haz a sad
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow...barring any point adjustments I beat crzy by 0.58 despite byes for Morris & Garcon, Megatron being a late scratch, & both Vick & Matthews leaving the game early due to injury.

Which is why I'm not too upset. I should have lost by like 50 points.

My team is garbage and when Brady plays like that....I can't beat anybody.

I am so lucky to have won this week. I would have been kicking myself with a loss because of benching Romo.

On another note.. I cant believe Pete's team is 5-0. I expected Rabbit, Ron, Boise, and me to have the 4 best teams. Pete and Rose have been a surprise.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

No love again

if it makes you feel any better that was the hardest pick to make this week for me. Graham tilted the scale the other way.

turns out this one wasn't even close. Unless Matty Ice can put up 58.27 points ... what would that be? 550 yards and 6 TD's?
week's picks: John, Yung, Rubs, Boise, crzy (pete's team still doesn't convince me), and ..... Ron . I really think I lose this week.

No love again

if it makes you feel any better that was the hardest pick to make this week for me. Graham tilted the scale the other way.

turns out this one wasn't even close. Unless Matty Ice can put up 58.27 points ... what would that be? 550 yards and 6 TD's?

Ryan isnt Peyton Manning. Only Manning puts those numbers up. If he gets hurt your team is in big trouble.

No love again

Ryan isnt Peyton Manning. Only Manning puts those numbers up. If he gets hurt your team is in big trouble.

gee, thanks john. Great analysis.

No love again

gee, thanks john. Great analysis.

You are very welcome. Manning is going to sit for our playoffs so you better think about getting a good backup.
Share 49ersWebzone