LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 169 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
and suddenly my Keenan Allen pick is looking even better. BOOM

Is he starting next to Floyd? (Who's a FA)

May be a battle with Vincent Brown/Eddie Royal/Robert Meachum in the mix.

Allen was already taking first string and second string reps. Now this opens a huge opportunity for him.

I forgot he was on the team too. I can see him in the slot. Meachum's a bum and if healthy Brown's their best WR

I forgot he was on the team too. I can see him in the slot. Meachum's a bum and if healthy Brown's their best WR

Can not wait for week 1! Everyone can SMK!
Malcolm Floyd out with torn acl
Rubber turned out with a steal in Allen
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I have heard reports he has been struggling in camp but if anything he should nab third string at worse. I hear Meachum's body has been breaking down.

I have heard reports he has been struggling in camp but if anything he should nab third string at worse. I hear Meachum's body has been breaking down.

At this point he's gonna get A LOT of PT, he's definitely got the talent and he'll make an impact

At this point he's gonna get A LOT of PT, he's definitely got the talent and he'll make an impact

Well that is good because I just picked him up off the waiver wire. Looks like Rubber dropped him for Sanu.

Well that is good because I just picked him up off the waiver wire. Looks like Rubber dropped him for Sanu.

wow, didn't even realize that.

Well looks like Floyd may not have torn an ACL and it's just a sprain/strain, if so Allen's value doesn't really go up

Well looks like Floyd may not have torn an ACL and it's just a sprain/strain, if so Allen's value doesn't really go up

nope, but I read he is projected as their 4th receiver still. Sanu is the Bengals 2nd. Easy choice. I drafted Allen because I thought he would have the chance of getting somewhere in the second half of the year, Sanu is there now. I really wanted Hopkins from the texans, thats a good pick.
nope, but I read he is projected as their 4th receiver still. Sanu is the Bengals 2nd. Easy choice. I drafted Allen because I thought he would have the chance of getting somewhere in the second half of the year, Sanu is there now. I really wanted Hopkins from the texans, thats a good pick.
Thank you. Thank you very much. Not a bad 4th WR for me.

I am glad you are going off their projections because I can definately see him beating out Eddie Royal or Robert Meachum by the season opener. I would of hung on to him due to their is no big name or play WR in SD. He could develop in to something. I dropped McDonald for him so who knows. Sanu aint taking s**t from AJ Green .

I am glad you are going off their projections because I can definately see him beating out Eddie Royal or Robert Meachum by the season opener. I would of hung on to him due to their is no big name or play WR in SD. He could develop in to something. I dropped McDonald for him so who knows. Sanu aint taking s**t from AJ Green .

so glad you came to your senses on that one

so glad you came to your senses on that one

You never know something could happen to... Well lets not go there. I still see him getting some redzone looks this year.
Share 49ersWebzone