There are 174 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Accepted Trade Between Rubber & GameOver

GO Gives: 2013 1st rounder (#6 overall), 2013 5th rounder (#54 overall), 2013 6th rounder (#67 overall)

Rubber Gives: 2014 1st rounder, 2013 2nd rounder (#16 overall), 2013 5th rounder (#57 overall)

Wow, way to play for the long-term

I guess that 2014 draft must be a really strong draft.

money sent
s**t we mine as well go ahead and start picking since everyone paid...
Imma keep it real with y'all ... I'm drunk and I ain't updating s**t til tomorrow
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Imma keep it real with y'all ... I'm drunk and I ain't updating s**t til tomorrow

hows that diet brah

This d00t I might be late with my second pick
Originally posted by RonMexico:

hows that diet brah

Family BBQ.

Dominoes with shots
Oh shiieeeet draft day sucka's
YungAce is on deck with Ron Mexico in staging.
oooh cant wait to see what unfolds......

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
oooh cant wait to see what unfolds......

I know I already got my pick lined up.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Rabbit is going to clear the rosters on yahoo and add the keepers cause he is a good dude

you, pete, and crzy are homos and have 3somes with each other
for those of you who kept players that weren't on your roster, your current roster won't show it, but those players are also assigned to you as keepers. You will see that they are not on the players list and if you search for them you will find that they are assigned to your rosters
This league has a roster of 15 slots with an IR slot available. You keep 4 players, therefore the draft will be 11 rounds.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 11 PICKS in this draft. Those of you who worked out trades where one team ends up with more than 11 draft picks need to reevaluate your trades QUICKLY:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush.
E) crzy trades Jimmy Graham to Rubberneck36 for his 3rd round pick (via NC49erfan82 - 27th overall).
F) YungAce trades his 5th round pick (49th overall) to redrose49er for Darren McFadden.
H) redrose49er trades Stevan Ridley to SunDevilNiner79 for his 5th round pick (53rd overall)
I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), and 6th round pick (67th overall) to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), and 2014 1st round pick.

I suggest those of you with more than 11 draft picks (bolded) just give up your last rounder to your trade partner
OK rabbit. All part of me trying to get caught up. I had no idea how many picks I had overall.
Share 49ersWebzone