LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
lets give NC s**t for his pick until the end of the draft

deal
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
lets give NC s**t for his pick until the end of the draft

deal

LOL I am down... Like I said just google Chris Ivory draft projections. A lot of people got him as a late 4th - 5th rounder.. This will be the last time I mention anything about my pick.
I'll be home around 2 from work so if I'm on the clock before then my bad.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'll be home around 2 from work so if I'm on the clock before then my bad.

stfu
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Lamar miller please.

definitely like this pick a lot more

cause it makes sense

I was going back and forth between Miller and Ivory but I like Ivory better because he is already been named the clear cut starter and will carry the load more around goaline situations. Miller still has to beat out Daniel Thomas. That was my reason by going with Ivory.

not a concern at all

I only did the Ridley trade because I was looking at people picking before me and figured Lamar Miller would be taken. He was my original target with my pick, but decided to change strategy.
Wubba next?
Sorry guys, I had a meeting.

David Wilson, RB Giants
Nice pick, Rubs. I was debating between him and this guy.

Danny Amendola, WR
Rubs is OTC again
nice pick rubber

Danny Amendola, WR

Just hope he doesnt get hurt like he does every year.
This league has a roster of 15 slots with an IR slot available. You keep 4 players, therefore the draft will be 11 rounds.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 11 PICKS in this draft. Those of you who worked out trades where one team ends up with more than 11 draft picks need to reevaluate your trades QUICKLY:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush.
E) crzy trades Jimmy Graham to Rubberneck36 for his 3rd round pick (via NC49erfan82 - 27th overall).
F) YungAce trades his 5th round pick (49th overall) to redrose49er for Darren McFadden.
H) redrose49er trades Stevan Ridley to SunDevilNiner79 for his 5th round pick (53rd overall)
I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), and 6th round pick (67th overall) to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), and 2014 1st round pick.

I suggest those of you with more than 11 draft picks (bolded) just give up your last rounder to your trade partner

guys I just sent a TON of pm's to everyone involved in these scenarios so we can clear this up. Please check your pm's and get back to me ASAP, especially GO regarding the last trade (Rubber has already responded)

trades A and I have been amended and are now as follows:

A) YungAce trades his 3rd round pick (25th overall) to BoiseNiner for Reggie Bush and his 11th round pick (124th overall).

I) Gameover trades his 1st round pick (6th overall), 5th round pick (54th overall), 6th round pick (67th overall), and 2014 11th round pick to Rubberneck36 for his 2nd round pick (16th overall), 5th round pick (57th overall), 11th round pick (129th overall) and 2014 1st round pick.

Trades F and H have been amended as follows:

F) YungAce trades his 5th round pick (49th overall) to redrose49er for Darren McFadden. redrose49er forfeits his 11th round pick (128th overall) and YungAce will get a compensatory pick at the end of the draft.

H) redrose49er trades Stevan Ridley to SunDevilNiner79 for his 5th round pick (53rd overall). redrose 49er forfeits his 10th round pick (113th overall) and SunDevilNiner79 will get a compensatory pick at the end of the draft.

All 3 GM's agreed to this as it wouldn't be fair for either Yung or SDN to get a draft pick 15 slots ahead of the other.

Round 10
109. Ninerjohn -
110. vrabbit -
111. crzy -
112. Ninerjohn (via Rubberneck36)-
XXX. redrose49er - FORFEITED, see pre-draft trade H
113. LA9erfan -
114. GameOver -
115. SunDevilNiner79 -
116. BoiseNiner -
117. NC49erfan82 -
118. RonMexico -
119. YungAce -

Round 11
120. YungAce -
121. RonMexico -
122. NC49erfan82 -
123. YungAce (via BoiseNiner)-
124. SunDevilNiner79 -
125. GameOver -
126. LA9erfan -
XXX. redrose49er - FORFEITED, see pre-draft trade F
127. Gameover (via Rubberneck36)-
128. Rubberneck36 (via crzy) -
129. vrabbit -
130. Ninerjohn -

Compensatory picks
131. YungAce -
132. SunDevilNiner79 -
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Danny Amendola, WR

Pete loves him some WR's who get hurt

Danny Amendola, WR

I figure between him and Peter Waiter I'll have one really, really productive receiver alongside Megatron.

Danny Amendola, WR

I see a lot of his father in him

Share 49ersWebzone