LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
7-2. Yay! I need Murray back though.

Im just going to say it. THIS WAS NOT A FAIR MATCH-UP. How in the hell does my RB TE and DEF combine for 1.3 points.

you have a good day sir!

Because it was Justin Forset, Jared Cook, and the Washington Redskins. They all suck.

True story
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Damn Dez Bryant grrr
lol, my Kicker is my leading scorer. Just an awful squad
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You could never have seen that McCoy would have an off year. But... Stafford wasnt a wise pick. There were too many quality QBs that were taken much later.

YAY SUN... Great win!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?

Maybe not but Pete's team is on fire. He is knocking off the heavyweights too.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
hey Pete, how's trading Julio working out for you? Garcon is really making up for it huh?

Maybe not but Pete's team is on fire. He is knocking off the heavyweights too.

I face him next week
4th highest scoring team and moving up, but only a 9th place to show for

2 games out of a playoff spot, this matchup vs Pete is a MUST WIN for me, if I lose this week I'm pretty much done making a comeback from that bad-luck-ridden 0-5 start

You could never have seen that McCoy would have an off year. But... Stafford wasnt a wise pick. There were too many quality QBs that were taken much later.

Stafford falling apart this year and Steven Jackson not gaining 100 yards of offense in one game all year crippled my team.

Then dropping Cobb after a few short weeks probably wasn't wise either. I was too impatient for immediate help.

But 4 more games left before playoffs. If I go 3-1 I got a shot at the 6th seed!

Stafford falling apart this year and Steven Jackson not gaining 100 yards of offense in one game all year crippled my team.

Then dropping Cobb after a few short weeks probably wasn't wise either. I was too impatient for immediate help.

But 4 more games left before playoffs. If I go 3-1 I got a shot at the 6th seed!

you AND jrg have a pretty tough schedule facing 3 out of the top 4 teams, then face each other in the finale
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM ]

What is cool about this league is the balance. There is really just one bad team and all the others are very competitive each week. Hell, as we speak my team is the #1 seed and Yahoo will have me an underdog to Sun's team this week. Boise is 4-5 and has the highest scoring team!

This league really is fun.
What is cool about this league is the balance. There is really just one bad team and all the others are very competitive each week. Hell, as we speak my team is the #1 seed and Yahoo will have me an underdog to Sun's team this week. Boise is 4-5 and has the highest scoring team!

This league really is fun.

yup, mod really had a BAD draft and has not been able to get better through FA, then traded away his best keeper

look at the RB's he drafted
RB Fred Jackson, Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Kendall Hunter
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM ]
Bet u guys think its funny my two starting rbs are injured..... Now crzy gets that plus my qb on a bye.

frustrated
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
Bet u guys think its funny my two starting rbs are injured..... Now crzy gets that plus my qb on a bye.

frustrated

We all have injuries though. I dont think its "funny" but I doubt anyone is feeling sorry for you. Did you feel bad that Demarrco Murray is out for me?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

frustrated

We all have injuries though. I dont think its "funny" but I doubt anyone is feeling sorry for you. Did you feel bad that Demarrco Murray is out for me?

or that Phillip Rivers is horrible for me?
Share 49ersWebzone