There are 150 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by crzy:
And let's not all conveniently forget that Tom Brady is 36 years old next season.

you're so reaching

Okay commish here's one for ya.

Towards the end of the season or perhaps the off season using currently owned players I intend improve my 2013 draft position.

Any issue with that?
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Towards the end of the season or perhaps the off season using currently owned players I intend improve my draft 2013 draft position.

Any issue with that?

not at all
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Towards the end of the season or perhaps the off season using currently owned players I intend improve my 2013 draft position.

Any issue with that?

There is a trade deadline though in November. Between the trade deadline and the end of the season, you can't make any trades. But in the offseason those trades would be fine before the keeper deadline.

Towards the end of the season or perhaps the off season using currently owned players I intend improve my draft 2013 draft position.

Any issue with that?

not at all
okay so just to clarify

Some of us may have an abundance of talent at a particular position. Instead of just letting them go, trade them for a fair value.
Originally posted by crzy:

Any issue with that?

There is a trade deadline though in November. Between the trade deadline and the end of the season, you can't make any trades. But in the offseason those trades would be fine before the keeper deadline.
oh okay thanks

Any issue with that?

not at all
okay so just to clarify

Some of us may have an abundance of talent at a particular position. Instead of just letting them go, trade them for a fair value.

yup, that's perfectly fine
Gore!
thanks chris johnson

because of you and only you I have a chance

Damn I need Dalton and Green to go off again on PIT's secondary tonight so I can have a real good chance at winning this week against LA. He has Calvin Johnson/LeShoure left for tomorrow and it is really close to be tied up now.
and that folks is called back-to-back wins

I'm coming for this money
and that folks is called back-to-back wins

I'm coming for this money
haha I like that conejo

you put your head down and keep swinging man.
Two 5-1 teams battling it out all the way to Monday night. Good luck Rose Your Chicago Def vs my Detroit kicker.
86.88-79.60

Marshall and Forte vs Stafford and Pettigrew

the fight to stay alive for two 2-4 teams
Share 49ersWebzone