There are 248 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by crzy:
Yeah re-draft is just easier

yep, a lot simpler

I'd also like to propose a rule of no trading draft picks in future years (ie you can do a draft "day" trade of picks, but thats it)

I am for re-draft every year and I also agree with no trading of future draft picks. That makes it too complicated.

THIS
I'm fine if we want to do a re-draft this year but I'd prefer if we added some keeper element to it moving forward. Whether that means you keep X amount of players for Y years or you can keep guys but sacrifice the pick in the round they were selected.

^and do note I have Andrew Luck, Le'Veon Bell, and Julio Jones and I'm willing to re-draft if that's what the majority of folks want. Obviously, my preference is to NOT do a re-draft but I just like something more than a standard re-draft league every year. So long as that's addressed, I could probably cope with the end results.
[ Edited by GameOver on Jun 24, 2016 at 11:33 AM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm fine if we want to do a re-draft this year but I'd prefer if we added some keeper element to it moving forward. Whether that means you keep X amount of players for Y years or you can keep guys but sacrifice the pick in the round they were selected.

^and do note I have Andrew Luck, Le'Veon Bell, and Julio Jones and I'm willing to re-draft if that's what the majority of folks want. Obviously, my preference is to NOT do a re-draft but I just like something more than a standard re-draft league every year. So long as that's addressed, I could probably cope with the end results.

At this point I think we are just going to do a redraft every year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Hard to have a keeper league with new owners every year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Hard to have a keeper league with new owners every year.

Yep. All 6 owners who chimed in on this topic prior to Game Over said they wanted redraft. So thats what it will be. I believe we will do the same thing as baseball with Crzy as Commish and me as Asst Commish. Unless... someone has a problem with that of course.

We will need at least 3 new owners to take the place of Farce, Rabbit, and Pete. Shouldnt be hard to get as many more people play fantasy FB than BB
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Want in
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in

You are in.
Current list of owners
  • Crzy (commish)
  • Ninerjohn
  • Rubber
  • Redrose
  • Boise
  • NC49er
  • RedNGold
  • Sundevil
  • Ron Mexico
  • Game Over
  • Jimrat
  • MoistButtCheeks

We are set with our 12 owners. 7 are active in the High Rollers Baseball. Welcome to new owners Jimrat and MBC
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 6, 2016 at 1:23 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Want in

You are in.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm fine with being commish and organizing the draft and handling the money.

Let's get this done.

Let's get this done.

You are the man. Now, can you get Durant to sign with the Dubs? lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by crzy on Jun 28, 2016 at 3:57 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Let's get this done.

You are the man. Now, can you get Durant to sign with the Dubs? lol

As far as I'm concerned basketball doesn't exist until next October. I'm still not over it.
Current list of owners
  • Crzy (commish)
  • Ninerjohn
  • Rubber
  • Redrose
  • Boise
  • NC49er
  • RedNGold
  • Sundevil
  • Ron Mexico
  • Game Over
  • Jimrat

Just need 1 more now. Maybe Moist wants to do it since he is active in baseball.

Just re-posting on the current page
  • Tman
  • Veteran
So is this going to be a redraft for sure? I'm down if you guys need another
Share 49ersWebzone