LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

And Ron.. I wish I was. Better than sitting here bored and waiting for a damn candidate to call me back.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
surprisingly I really like GO's team

Really? Bell might miss some games and he has no clear RB3.

Tiers for me:
Rabbit
Montana 2 Rice
NC
Garce

LA
GO
Red
Boise

Rose
Ron
Rubs
Sun

I doubt Bell misses much time, if any. Yes he lacks depth at RB but I think Freeman or West could see significant action this season.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
john must be drunk

Cuz I put you in the bottom tier?

I want to be ranked dead last

I cant do that to a guy who had the 3rd highest scoring team last year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Top tier from NJ, he can make statements without negative bias
Originally posted by Garcia:
Top tier from NJ, he can make statements without negative bias

good team for sure, just not sure what you were doing with that trade. GO worked you IMO.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
good team for sure, just not sure what you were doing with that trade. GO worked you IMO.

Lynch > Bell
Wheaton > Evans (this year anyway)

I gave up a second rounder next year when I can probably recoup that via pre draft trade
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 26, 2014 at 3:36 PM ]

Lynch > Bell

I gave up a second rounder next year when I can probably recoup that via pre draft trade

I wouldnt have given up a 2nd rd pick in that deal but I would rather have Lynch/Wheaton than Bell/Evans as well. Although, I think its pretty close.

Lynch > Bell

I wouldnt have given up a 2nd rd pick in that deal but I would rather have Lynch/Wheaton than Bell/Evans as well. Although, I think its pretty close.

it is pretty close so I think the 2nd rounder was too much. In the end I think GO's team is slightly better than Garce's AND he got the extra 2nd rounder.

GGG
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Lynch > Bell

it is pretty close so I think the 2nd rounder was too much. In the end I think GO's team is slightly better than Garce's AND he got the extra 2nd rounder.

GGG

I offered a lower pick but he played hardball... like I said, in the end, I'm taking the Brian Sabean approach... play for this year. I got a better keeper and I think I'll be able to recoup a 2nd rounder next year in a pre draft trade. We will see though.

Lynch > Bell

GGG

I offered a lower pick but he played hardball... like I said, in the end, I'm taking the Brian Sabean approach... play for this year. I got a better keeper and I think I'll be able to recoup a 2nd rounder next year in a pre draft trade. We will see though.

yeah that's not gonna get you John's vote

I changed my mind. Garce in bottom tier now
  • Garce
  • Veteran

id thought I throw that in for fun, lol
Yahoo projects me to go 12-1

and Pete to go 1-12
  • Garce
  • Veteran

and Pete to go 1-12

Wtf where are these projects it said N/A on mine for everyone

and Pete to go 1-12

Wtf where are these projects it said N/A on mine for everyone

on the front page where the standings are go to the right and click on "2013 standings" it'll give you the option to look at the current projections. Cool thing is you'll be able to look back at the draft day projections all season long to compare vs the current ones.
Share 49ersWebzone