There are 177 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I knew it was the right moment to take Seattle. Defenses starting to fly off the board.

I think you started the run.

Had a chance to grab the top defense and knew I wouldnt have that chance at my next pick.

And SunDevil -backup QB? b***h please I have Peyton
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ladarius Green

Khiry Robinson
Picking up a team in a dynasty league after the league has been established is really tough.

especially with the team I had. Luckily I was able to trade for some elite players but if I didn't I think I would be pretty F'd. Not normally how I would have liked to build my team and ace made some pretty dumb trades but I think I did okay under the circumstances.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Picking up a team in a dynasty league after the league has been established is really tough.

especially with the team I had. Luckily I was able to trade for some elite players but if I didn't I think I would be pretty F'd. Not normally how I would have liked to build my team and ace made some pretty dumb trades but I think I did okay under the circumstances.

Making excuses before week 1?

GGG
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Making excuses before week 1?

GGG

I think my team will put some wins together. No excuses. But it's definitely tough dealing with another persons f**k ups and paying money to do so. It's been fun though.

Looking forward to riding Aaron Rodgers comeback MVP season to a champions**t.

NO ONE CARES
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
NO ONE CARES

Did you forget to drink your Metamucil this morning john?
NO ONE CARES

Did you forget to drink your Metamucil this morning john?

No one wants to hear your excuses. Your team wont win. Thats all we need to know.
No one wants to hear your excuses. Your team wont win. Thats all we need to know.

I don't understand why you're being a dick, but then again, you are you. There's nothing to understand beyond that.

I don't understand why you're being a dick, but then again, you are you. There's nothing to understand beyond that.

LOL Garce is being all sensitive.
I'm going to be on the road from 1pm to 6 pm, so hopefully my 2 picks come up before than
Rubs is up
Rubs is up

already text him
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Ladarius Green

COME AT ME BRO
Share 49erswebzone