There are 229 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
wish I only had 854 points scored against me

I've been lucky. And rabbit's only at 790 against.

Your team is #1 on my "teams I don't want to play in the 2nd Round" list.

meh the overall points scored/against is a bit misleading. I think its more interesting to see who got lucky or unlucky on a given week (ie scores in top 6 for points but gets outscored).

Like Week 7 I'd be bad beat while Rabbit would be a lucky win for scoring 7th most points but still getting a W.

Week 6 Bad Beat - Sprint Right Option; Lucky Win - Lynch Lucked Out

Week 5 Bad Beat - Ron Mexico, Crzy; Lucky Win - Montana to Rice, Boise

Week 4 Bad Beat - Crzy, Ron Mexico ; Lucky Win - Lynch Lucked Out, LA

Week 3 - All the teams that should have won and loss did

Week 2 Bad Beat - Rubber, Crzy; Lucky Win - Rabbit, Red Rose

Week 1 Bad Beat - SunDevil; Lucky Win - LA

Bad Beats on the Year:
Crzy - 3
SunDevil - 2
Ron Mexico - 2
Rubber - 1
Sprint Right Option - 1

Lucky Wins
LA - 2
Rabbit - 2
Lynch Lucked Out - 2
Red Rose - 1
Montana to Rice - 1
Boise - 1

Standings if the teams that should have won did, but due to scheduling lost:
1. RonMexico 6-1
2. Rabbit 5-2
3. LA 5-2
4. Crzy 5-2
5. RedRose 4-3
6. Montana to Rice 3-4
7. Rubber 3-4
8. SunDevil 3-4
9. Sprint Right Option 3-4
10. Boise 2-5
11. Carrots 2-5
12. Lynch Lucked Out 1-6

when the f**k did you start working for Yahoo?
Originally posted by crzy:
Down goes rabbit

I did say on Wednesday that you had a shot, good one, love the gif
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pete and Rabbit have been the luckiest on two things........... 1) the least amount of points scored against them and most importantly.......2) NO injuries to speak of to their top players. Injuries almost always decide on who wins fantasy fb leagues.

Vick, Amendola, Matthews, & Daniels have all missed time.

The biggest factors in me being 8-0 are nabbing Knowshown Moreno before anyone else did, and having not played RonMexico, redrose, or rabbit's team yet. Like I've said, I think I have the 3rd best team or so in the league.
Pete and Rabbit have been the luckiest on two things........... 1) the least amount of points scored against them and most importantly.......2) NO injuries to speak of to their top players. Injuries almost always decide on who wins fantasy fb leagues.

Vick, Amendola, Matthews, & Daniels have all missed time.

The biggest factors in me being 8-0 are nabbing Knowshown Moreno before anyone else did, and having not played RonMexico, redrose, or rabbit's team yet. Like I've said, I think I have the 3rd best team or so in the league.

Vick is your 2nd string QB and the others are hardly star players. I still think without any injuries I have the best or 2nd best roster ( with Rabbit) but when you lose Foster, Murray, Wilson, and Wayne you simply arent going to win. I agree with your assessment. I would say you have the 3rd or 4th best team if every team was at full strength.
s**t I might have to keep Dalton at the pace he is going at. Last 3 games 1034 yards, 11TD, 2 picks

Wasn't expecting him to be this red hot
s**t I might have to keep Dalton at the pace he is going at. Last 3 games 1034 yards, 11TD, 2 picks

He has a lot of weapons.
Vick is your 2nd string QB and the others are hardly star players. I still think without any injuries I have the best or 2nd best roster ( with Rabbit) but when you lose Foster, Murray, Wilson, and Wayne you simply arent going to win. I agree with your assessment. I would say you have the 3rd or 4th best team if every team was at full strength.

Vick was my QB1 when both he and Cam were healthy to start the year, and the others were still starters (Matthews RB2, Amendola Flex, Daniels...coin flip w/Olsen) whose points count just the same as everyone else's.

Arian Foster's played in every game except 1 this year (and he technically played in that one too), Wayne hasn't missed a game yet, Murray's missed 2, and Wilson was terrible when he was healthy. Your prospects look really bad going forward, but up until this week you've had most of your team on the field.

Vick was my QB1 when both he and Cam were healthy to start the year, and the others were still starters (Matthews RB2, Amendola Flex, Daniels...coin flip w/Olsen) whose points count just the same as everyone else's.

Arian Foster's played in every game except 1 this year (and he technically played in that one too), Wayne hasn't missed a game yet, Murray's missed 2, and Wilson was terrible when he was healthy. Your prospects look really bad going forward, but up until this week you've had most of your team on the field.

No way Vick should have ever been considered your #1 over Cam. Foster has been limited all season and you know that. Still, your undefeated team had just outscored my team by 28 pts all year before yesterday. All I am saying is that injuries and luck have everything to do with who wins even if you do draft a great team.

I couldn't believe you dropped Rivers out of all people. Damn Ron claimed him
No way Vick should have ever been considered your #1 over Cam. Foster has been limited all season and you know that. Still, your undefeated team had just outscored my team by 28 pts all year before yesterday. All I am saying is that injuries and luck have everything to do with who wins even if you do draft a great team.

Of course injuries and luck are a huge reason why you win in FF.

And yes way Vick should have been considered my #1 over Cam. If I started Cam over Vick (on weeks when both were active) I'd be 6-2 right now instead of 8-0. I started Vick from the first week, despite his draft position, and he's gotten me a couple of wins.

Of course injuries and luck are a huge reason why you win in FF.

And yes way Vick should have been considered my #1 over Cam. If I started Cam over Vick (on weeks when both were active) I'd be 6-2 right now instead of 8-0. I started Vick from the first week, despite his draft position, and he's gotten me a couple of wins.

Matchups can dictate that but you would never have kept Vick over Cam . No one would.
Matchups can dictate that but you would never have kept Vick over Cam . No one would.

No doubt, but that's a horse of a different color.

How did John Elway get into this conversation.

How did John Elway get into this conversation.

Originally posted by vrabbit:

I couldn't believe you dropped Rivers out of all people. Damn Ron claimed him

meh. Dalton had 59.96 points the 2 weeks prior to me adding him while Rivers had 31.68 points.

I decided to keep Locker as a backup since when healthy he had put up 54.42 fantasy points in his last 2 starts, and even against us he put up 20+

I wasn't planning on keeping Rivers so my plan was to ride whoever was a hot QB on the FA wire as soon as I traded Stafford because I noticed a bunch of FA QBs were just as good as Stafford.

Edit: Ofcourse then Hopkins goes stone cold
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone