There are 179 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Meh I still do not look much in to it yet. A lot of backs will be sharing carries this week. It is very rare unless your AP, Martin, Charles, Richardson and Lynch that will be going in to week one without sharing carries. I will secretly admit I wish I would of gone after David Wilson and grabbed Ivory with my 2nd 1st rounder. I am not upset at all about this. All it takes is a few good runs for him to pop off and solidify that role. There were 19 RB's off the board by the time I picked. I took a gamble and that is what Fantasy is about. Kind of like you did with your "made in china" squad.

You do realize that when you draft an RB2, it doesn't actually have to be a 2nd string running back, right?

LOL whats your deal dude? You know good and well Ivory was considered the #1 back heading in to the season (one of the biggest sleepers heading in to TC). He was considered the top #50 in ADP in CBS. This is just a perfect example of drafting before preseason began. He was considered a high risk/high reward player by many draft experts. It is not a big deal IMO. I did not and still do not want Lamar Miller. I do not see the hype around him personally. He had no better credentials coming in over Ivory, lacks power, and plays behind a trash OL. Hell Rubber took Ball the next round if I am not mistaken and he is the #3 back now from what I am hearing. I still think Ivory is going to go over 1000 yards. He has been dealing with a lingering hamstring injury. Reports say he is healthy now and it would not surprise me if he still gets the bulk of the carries.
People on the internet love arguing over the dumbest things ...
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I hope NC is the only person that doesn't realize that I'm trolling him, lol. I don't really care, but he always responds so seriously and at length that I have to keep doing it. (although Ivory WAS a terrible pick, even at the time)

I hope NC is the only person that doesn't realize that I'm trolling him, lol. I don't really care, but he always responds so seriously and at length that I have to keep doing it. (although Ivory WAS a terrible pick, even at the time)

Hey no biggie here... Call it what you want. If it makes you feel better YOU WIN!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Hey no biggie here... Call it what you want. If it makes you feel better YOU WIN!

You will be saying that a lot this year thanks to that ivory pick
get your picks in!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/236217/pickem
My picks this week: SDN over rose, GO over YA, crzy over NC (though it'd help if crzy got a kicker), Ron over Boise (close one), Rubs over LA (meh), and of course me over the old man
My picks this week: SDN over rose, GO over YA, crzy over NC (though it'd help if crzy got a kicker), Ron over Boise (close one), Rubs over LA (meh), and of course me over the old man

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

i aint losin dis week

welker doe
Originally posted by RonMexico:
welker doe

what about him
I hate watching Peyton when I am rooting against him. He is unreal.
WELKER DOOOOEEEE
Originally posted by RonMexico:
WELKER DOOOOEEEE

YOU SON OF A BISH
Share 49ersWebzone