There are 169 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Wait, you mean mod's non playoff team you sheep f**ker!
Originally posted by YungAce:

Wait, you mean mod's non playoff team you sheep f**ker!

Your draft was so bad that we completely skipped a pick of yours and no one even noticed.
Hey, I woke up to 14 PMs, wtf. I concur with what ever those PMs said before I erased them. Rabbit, those teams were responsible for monitoring their picks, so as long as they forfeit them next year, I'm cool.

Lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Someone explain to me this situation in less than 13 PMs that max my inbox out to capacity in 3 hours.

Oh, and IDGAF what happens to those two non-playoff teams.

Lol half your team will be injured by November
And Ryan Matthews is terrible

This Percy Harvin drafting motherf**ker is talkin s**t about injuries.

Im spotting everyone no Harvin and no 1st round pick so that the the odds are evened up

Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair for the rest of you guys.

Your team is so ugly pdizo wouldn't even f**k with it.

Someone explain to me this situation in less than 13 PMs that max my inbox out to capacity in 3 hours.

Oh, and IDGAF what happens to those two non-playoff teams.

Lol half your team will be injured by November
And Ryan Matthews is terrible

This Percy Harvin drafting motherf**ker is talkin s**t about injuries.

Im spotting everyone no Harvin and no 1st round pick so that the the odds are evened up

Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair for the rest of you guys.

Hey so uhh...we gonna finish this draft orrr...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
So I don't know who is up. I am pick 131, text me guys if I'm up.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Hey so uhh...we gonna finish this draft orrr...

Rabbit is still researching.
I'm reading

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm reading

I hope you are reading how to load our players into yahoo. lol
from the OP, just updated

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round)
--> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce 's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).
also I just sent out one last pm, meant to go to everyone, but:

ERROR: User crzy's Inbox is full.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round)
--> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce 's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).

You guys should just re-do the draft.
Originally posted by 4ML:

You guys should just re-do the draft.

Im thinking................................................................................................................................NO
Share 49ersWebzone