There are 215 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Ruh roh
God almighty. Why in the f**k did I play Rivers. Looks like it is going to cost me the win
LOL he is doing everything in his power to ruin it for you. Pretty sure you'll still take the game though.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Dec 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
LOL he is doing everything in his power to ruin it for you. Pretty sure you'll still take the game though.

I should have just gone with Romo. Still, Pitt has the #1 defense against the pass and that worried me. Sucks that RG3 got hurt or this would have been pretty one sided,
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I should have just gone with Romo. Still, Pitt has the #1 defense against the pass and that worried me. Sucks that RG3 got hurt or this would have been pretty one sided,

How big of an Eric Decker fan did you become today?
omg he scored more than Cruz,White,Thomas and Wilson combined.

How big of an Eric Decker fan did you become today?

Big. Always like him and took him in 2 leagues. I like him a lot more than Rivers and their pathetic OL
Welll Rabbit............ looks like you and me in the finals.

Not yet, I've seen crazier s**t than a defense scoring 24 points

Originally posted by vrabbit:

Well.. thats true. I wonder if the Jets D has scored that many in any game this year.

Well.. thats true. I wonder if the Jets D has scored that many in any game this year.

highest they've scored was 19 points, and that was week 1 vs the Bills
What do you guys think is a good time to make a deadline for league fees next season? pre-draft or pre-season?
What do you guys think is a good time to make a deadline for league fees next season? pre-draft or pre-season?

Pre draft
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats rabbit
Share 49ersWebzone