LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 195 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Greg Olsen
It's scary how many points I'll put up .... huge win for me this week
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Well looks like failed and did not start him.

LOL You talked him up and didnt even start him.

Yeah looks like something was up with my mobile app. He was supposed to be starting but I guess it never processed. Same thing happened in another Yahoo league I am in because I had Aaron Rodgers on a bye and was supposed to start Russell Wilson in his spot but the transaction never happened. I tried to go in yesterday and look at it once more before the start of the games but of course all of Fantasy was down for them. I had Dalton in another ESPN league and I believe he put up like 34 points for me. Hopefully Roethlisburger out plays him against KC tonight.
I hate it when players give up and dont set their lineups. Mexico won this week for one reason only.. that Modster didnt set his team. I know his team sucks the big one and the only bad team in the league but he should still be setting the lineup.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I hate it when players give up and dont set their lineups. Mexico won this week for one reason only.. that Modster didnt set his team. I know his team sucks the big one and the only bad team in the league but he should still be setting the lineup.

Especially in a money league.

In the league I run, if a player does that they get booted unless they have a legit excuse. IMO thats how leagues should run, espicially in a money league.

Nothing against Modster, but IMO thats a major thing.
Well, looks like I'm missing playoffs

FYI, I'm looking for a trade. I want a potential keeper, will trade multiple players for one. Only player I won't trade on current roster is McCoy. And I will only do legitimate trades, I'm not trying to hand anyone a championship.

Players I'm willing to trade:
-QB Drew Stafford (averaging 25 fantasy points last 3 weeks)
-WR Amendola (averages 19 pts per week when he isn't hurt)
-WR Colston (averaging 14 fantasy points last 4 weeks)
-WR DeSean Jackson (averaging 13 fantasy points last 4 weeks)
-TE Heath Miller (averaging 13 fantasy points last 4 weeks)
-RB Steven Jackson (looked good against us )
-WR DHB (averaging 13 fantasy points last 4 weeks)
-Denver D/ST, laugh if you want but their schedule is very favourable to finish the year off.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]

I spoke with Mod, he worked like 60 hours this week and couldn't get to it, especially benching Fleener
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I spoke with Mod, he worked like 60 hours this week and couldn't get to it, especially benching Fleener

I never buy that. It would have taken him about a minute to go on the site and put Crabtree and VD in his lineup. If he was in the playoff hunt he would have found the time.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I work 60 hours a week too

I never buy that. It would have taken him about a minute to go on the site and put Crabtree and VD in his lineup. If he was in the playoff hunt he would have found the time.

this

my team has been blowing but I don't want to win just because someone didn't set their team

also, it takes like 2 minutes to set a team
Need clarification on rules regarding trading a player for a draft pick. I believe there was discussion earlier and I don't remember if anything was decided.

I have offers to consider that include draft picks in the deals and deadline is this Friday.

Not enough to be the highest scoring team this week.

Not enough to be the highest scoring team this week.

meh, all that matters is I'm still in this and have a high scoring team if I make it

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Need clarification on rules regarding trading a player for a draft pick. I believe there was discussion earlier and I don't remember if anything was decided.

I have offers to consider that include draft picks in the deals and deadline is this Friday.

there are no "rules" per say on trading picks because I think everyone here is a competitive GM who won't overpay excessively in any trade
remember that 0-5 start I had?

4-1 in the last 5 games, b***hes 1 game out, it's gonna be a huge task to beat crzy this week without Purple Jesus though

The draft continues to pay off for Rabbit Me This, which got 75.4% of their points from players they drafted.
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 13, 2012 at 8:30 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone