LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

let me vent fellas

Xoxo
My only consolation is that I would have lost to every single team in the league this week, I'll be back!
I tell you what my team does not look half bad at the moment. I do not have a sexy team but they get the job done. Three of my four losses have been VERY close if you go back and look at them. This league and draft was a little different than what I was used to but it is my favorite because it is pretty competitive. This league is also the worst record of a team I own which is 5-4 at the moment. I can see my only keepers being AJ Green and possibly Doug Martin.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
trade me aj green
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I tell you what my team does not look half bad at the moment. I do not have a sexy team but they get the job done. Three of my four losses have been VERY close if you go back and look at them. This league and draft was a little different than what I was used to but it is my favorite because it is pretty competitive. This league is also the worst record of a team I own which is 5-4 at the moment. I can see my only keepers being AJ Green and possibly Doug Martin.

I still don't like that you traded MJD, but looking back at the trade it's not as bad as I initially thought
Honestly right now if I were have kept MJD he would of not got me anymore points than Big Ben or Willis if was to to start him. I also have another 1st rounder to play with so it's all good.
Honestly right now if I were have kept MJD he would of not got me anymore points than Big Ben or Willis if was to to start him. I also have another 1st rounder to play with so it's all good.

yup
Starting Taiwan Jones
No Percy, No Demarco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I sound like Moist now. I am going to lose this week.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No Percy, No Demarco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I sound like Moist now. I am going to lose this week.

I would appreciate you winning this week John, let's take SDN out of his misery here and help me out a bit

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

• jrg
  • Veteran
good thing you cancelled that trade Crzy..not a chance I accept that lol
Remembering those chants of reaching for Dalton in the draft. I knew this guy was going to be balling this year.
Well looks like failed and did not start him.
Well looks like failed and did not start him.

LOL You talked him up and didnt even start him.
Share 49ersWebzone