There are 214 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
it's better, not "much" better because Randle isn't a true #1 and will more than likely be part of a committee. He's also the kind of dumbass who steals underwear and cologne which is always a red flag for me. But yeah we'll see how it turns out.

Spiller is injury prone and often disapoints. I thought about keeping him, but he is part of a committee. McFadden is already PUP and always hurt.
I strongly considered keeping Randle and trading Murray instead. Dallas knows how to run block and I'm not sure you can say the same for Philly.
I am down for a reset. If we roll with it I will keep AJ Green, DeSean Jackson, and Eddie Lacy.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 3, 2015 at 8:37 AM ]
I don't think Randle is going to be a solid starter all in all. I think he could easily get beat out by Lance Dunbar (who once started ahead of Randle before knee injury) and all three could go with committee once McFadden is healed. I would not rule out Lache Seastrunk (if he makes the team) stealing carries as well. I think they are going to be a big RBBC team this year. I drafted Randle when he entered the season as a rookie thinking he was going to eventually be "the guy". He has just never impressed me.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I don't think Randle is going to be a solid starter all in all. I think he could easily get beat out by Lance Dunbar (who once started ahead of Randle before knee injury) and all three could go with committee once McFadden is healed. I would not rule out Lache Seastrunk (if he makes the team) stealing carries as well. I think they are going to be a big RBBC team this year. I drafted Randle when he entered the season as a rookie thinking he was going to eventually be "the guy". He has just never impressed me.

You need to read the small print on the rules of the High Roller League. It explicitly states that you cannot render an opinion on anyone else's transactions until you have at least made the playoffs one time.
^ LOL this dude. I just have had some tough luck past two years.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I mopped the floor with him in the playoffs after inheriting a last place team.
Originally posted by Garcia:

LOL. I outscored you by 6 pts per week during the season. Over the full season I had a better scoring team. In one week any fool can win. You are the pefect case in point.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 3, 2015 at 4:24 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL. I outscored you by 6 pts per week during the season. Over the full season I had a better scoring team. In one week any fool can win. You are the pefect case in point.

That means nothing lol I beat you in the playoffs and damn it felt good. Playing with house money this year. Thanks for that john. I plan on winning it this year.

That means nothing lol I beat you in the playoffs and damn it felt good. Playing with house money this year. Thanks for that john. I plan on winning it this year.

3rd place and you are excited. LOL Ive cashed twice in 3 years including WINNING the league so I am way ahead of the game.

• Garce
  • Veteran
3rd place and you are excited. LOL Ive cashed twice in 3 years including WINNING the league so I am way ahead of the game.

I'm excited BC I beat you

Lol

I'm excited BC I beat you

Lol

That is an accomplishment for you and something you still have not done in baseball.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
That is an accomplishment for you and something you still have not done in baseball.

Not the same league Johnathan.

Not the same league Johnathan.

I know. But all these leagues and no titles for you. Its all about the rings.
so anyways ... waiting on Pete and Boise to join.
Share 49ersWebzone