LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Can we agree to blow this up after this year? People having the same keepers for 50 years is stupid. Also, there is no strategy involved. No risk for keeping a guy because its not tied to when they were drafted.

Stupid rules.

I support this. I think 4 years is a good # and then start over.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Don't need to blow it up, just a reset.

lol reset.

You cannot reset with picks tied to it. You going back 4 years to see when someone was drafted? It cant happen without a reset.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Can we agree to blow this up after this year? People having the same keepers for 50 years is stupid. Also, there is no strategy involved. No risk for keeping a guy because its not tied to when they were drafted.

Stupid rules.

I will listen but you know you need people behind you for something like this, I'd say 8 of the 12 teams would need to be on board for such a big change.

also, and this is IMPORTANT: This decision would need to be made BEFORE THE DRAFT BEGINS.

Stupid rules.

I will listen but you know you need people behind you for something like this, I'd say 8 of the 12 teams would need to be on board for such a big change.

also, and this is IMPORTANT: This decision would need to be made BEFORE THE DRAFT BEGINS.

Exactly. Because when you draft your potential keepers is important. Which is why I said this needs to change. There is like ZERO strategy in this league right now. Most all of the keepers have been keepers.

Go look at most keeper leagues and you will find most or all of these rules:
a. keepers are kept for no more than 1 year.
b. Keepers are tied to the draft pick you selected him with.
c. No more than 1-2 keepers.
also, everybody is declaring keepers. Can we see the rosters on here so potential trades can happen? Aint nobody got time to be clicking all over yahoo.

Stupid rules.

Exactly. Because when you draft your potential keepers is important. Which is why I said this needs to change. There is like ZERO strategy in this league right now. Most all of the keepers have been keepers.

Go look at most keeper leagues and you will find most or all of these rules:
a. keepers are kept for no more than 1 year.
b. Keepers are tied to the draft pick you selected him with.
c. No more than 1-2 keepers.

I think 2 years max for a keeper and 2 keepers is a good call.
also, everybody is declaring keepers. Can we see the rosters on here so potential trades can happen? Aint nobody got time to be clicking all over yahoo.

Feel free to post everyone's rosters if clicking over at yahoo is too challenging for you. It really isn't that hard to look at rosters on Yahoo.
also, if we reboot I'd want to know how you feel about auction drafts.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
vrabbit, lets make magic

We have a trade.

Ron will get Peyton Manning and my 3rd and 12th round picks.
I will get Ron's 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Sammy Watkins is still available. Holla at yo boy.

My keepers will be: Adrian Peterson, Jeremy Hill, Odell Beckham Jr.

I said 3rd and swap 2nds mother f**ker
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 29, 2015 at 10:18 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think 2 years max for a keeper and 2 keepers is a good call.

Agreed.

Feel free to post everyone's rosters if clicking over at yahoo is too challenging for you. It really isn't that hard to look at rosters on Yahoo.

yahoo fantasy is blocked at work you subpar commish bish

also, if we reboot I'd want to know how you feel about auction drafts.

No problem either way. I enjoy auctions, but they have to be done live (on computer) and some people might have a problem with that.

• Garce
  • Veteran
I've never been in a league with someone complaint as much as rubber.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I've never been in a league with someone complaint as much as rubber.

I have never been in a league with a 400 pound man before so there are two firsts here.
vrabbit, lets make magic

We have a trade.

Ron will get Peyton Manning and my 3rd and 12th round picks.
I will get Ron's 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Sammy Watkins is still available. Holla at yo boy.

My keepers will be: Adrian Peterson, Jeremy Hill, Odell Beckham Jr.

I said 3rd and swap 2nds mother f**ker

you're right, my bad, will correct.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I have never been in a league with a 400 pound man before so there are two firsts here.

I'm nowhere near 400lbs but okay lol
Seriously though, if the league isn't refreshed, this is my last year. I joined it because John asked me to fill in. I like the dudes in here and hope we add some strategy. The baseball league is so much better.

Not that me leaving is a threat, takes all of 2 secs to find a replacement. 4 seconds if you dont accept a money order by mail.
Share 49ersWebzone