LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Also, after we all give you 60 bucks, you are gonna set it in your savings and make interest on it until the end of the year. So quit b***hing about trades and earn your interest vrabbit!! Lol

lulz I don't even haz a savings account

But I will spend all of your moneyz in vegas then pay you out of my christmas bonus
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Also, after we all give you 60 bucks, you are gonna set it in your savings and make interest on it until the end of the year. So quit b***hing about trades and earn your interest vrabbit!! Lol

lulz I don't even haz a savings account

But I will spend all of your moneyz in vegas then pay you out of my christmas bonus

My keepers: Nick Foles, Jamaal Charles and Dez Bryant
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

my first for charles
Originally posted by RonMexico:

my first for charles

Good luck with that one Ronnie
Originally posted by RonMexico:

my first for charles

First born?
first second and third for charles
anyone trading away a pick and not getting one back understand that you will end up with a compensatory pick at the end of the draft. Everyone has to draft 12 players one way or the other.
A few points. Last year I wasnt enthused in the league because unlike you guys I didnt make my team. I adopted it from MBC. So now I traded for Graham (last year), drafted Ball, and traded for Kap. Now I feel like better about it and will probably remain next year.

Also, I am a niner and giants homer so I like having my guys on the team. I only do one league a year now, the money isnt a big deal because its not that much. So I would rather have run rooting for my dudes.

no1curr

all good.

<3 Rubs

now that you're happy I assume the services of my Hunter Pence bobblehead are no longer needed

HOLLER
Originally posted by vrabbit:
anyone trading away a pick and not getting one back understand that you will end up with a compensatory pick at the end of the draft. Everyone has to draft 12 players one way or the other.

hey someone finally said it

Who are on the trade block? Too many post throughout this thread and keeper changes to even try to go through.
Who are on the trade block? Too many post throughout this thread and keeper changes to even try to go through.

Roddy White
Toby Gerhart
Matthew Stafford
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Reggie Bush
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Are tightends eligible for flex spots?
Yes they are.. Rubs c********r and Dynasty Maker
Share 49ersWebzone