LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Fee raise from $50-60 (needs 8 of 12 votes to pass)

For it: john, garce, red, RM, me.
Against it: LA, Rubs, NC, SDN.

Waiting for Boise, rose, and GO.

lol I dont care man. Its cool if you guys want.

well I need to count your vote one way or the other so let me know. I have you against it because that's the interpretation from your post.

with Pence BH - yes

without Pence BH - no

lol

<3

For it: john, garce, red, RM, me, Boise - (6)
Against it: LA, Rubs, NC, SDN - (4)

Waiting for rose and GO.

For it: john, garce, red, RM, me.
Against it: LA, Rubs, NC, SDN.

Waiting for Boise, rose, and GO.

lol I dont care man. Its cool if you guys want.

well I need to count your vote one way or the other so let me know. I have you against it because that's the interpretation from your post.

with Pence BH - yes

without Pence BH - no

lol

<3

you're a slut
lol
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Dude. Its $10. LOL

Because John laughed at me I vote no

I think you should go opposite from what Pete wants after all the abuse he gave you last season.
I think you should go opposite from what Pete wants after all the abuse he gave you last season.

You have persuaded me, I change my vote to Yes

Down with Pete

For it: john, garce, red, RM, me, Boise, SDN - (7)
Against it: LA, Rubs, NC - (3)

Waiting for rose and GO.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Team B: Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Reggie Bush, Anthony Dixon, Jewel Hampton, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Greg Jennings, Rashad Jennings, Vance McDonald, Bruce Miller, Russell Wilson, Tim Wright, Justin Tucker, Arizona.

bump ... deciding on keepers.

p.s. f**k yungace for this roster... part of me thinks this is some prank or some sort of shenanigans ... JEWEL f**kING HAMPTON, BRUCE MILLER?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Team B: Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, Reggie Bush, Anthony Dixon, Jewel Hampton, Kendall Hunter, LaMichael James, Greg Jennings, Rashad Jennings, Vance McDonald, Bruce Miller, Russell Wilson, Tim Wright, Justin Tucker, Arizona.

p.s. f**k yungace for this roster... part of me thinks this is some prank or some sort of shenanigans ... JEWEL f**kING HAMPTON, BRUCE MILLER?

think of Hampton and Miller as Mike Glennon and Rod Streater, those are the guys Yung dropped to pick up Hampton/Miller. You weren't keeping them anyways over other guys on your roster and nobody was gonna trade you anything for them.

You have my offer bro. Lets get engaged.

• Garce
  • Veteran
think of Hampton and Miller as Mike Glennon and Rod Streater, those are the guys Yung dropped to pick up Hampton/Miller. You weren't keeping them anyways over other guys on your roster and nobody was gonna trade you anything for them.

Im just joking at this point.
My keepers (subject to change up to the keeper deadline): Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Zac Stacy.

That means the following are up on the trading block for a very reasonable price: Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Marquees Colston, Jason Witten.

Send me some offers.

You are lucky that I made a horrible trade with Yungace and gave him Le'Veon Bell.
My keepers (subject to change up to the keeper deadline): Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, and Zac Stacy.

That means the following are up on the trading block for a very reasonable price: Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson, Marquees Colston, Jason Witten.

Send me some offers.

NO. Those 3 clearly had to be your keepers.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You have persuaded me, I change my vote to Yes

Down with Pete

lol
Share 49ersWebzone