LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
draft order for next year

1. SunDevilNiner79
2. Rubberneck36 (via GameOver) - hey, nice move GO, see pre-draft trade "I" on the OP.
3. NC49erfan82
4. Rubberneck36
5. YungAce
6. RonMexico
7. redrose49er
8. Ninerjohn
9. BoiseNiner
10. LA9erfan
11. vrabbit
12. crzy

It's the other way around. Both #2 and #4 should be mine going into 2014.

So it should read as:

1. SunDevilNiner79
2. GameOver (via Rubberneck36) - hey, nice move GO, see pre-draft trade "I" on the OP.
3. NC49erfan82
4. GameOver
5. YungAce
6. RonMexico
7. redrose49er
8. Ninerjohn
9. BoiseNiner
10. LA9erfan
11. vrabbit
12. crzy
[ Edited by GameOver on Dec 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM ]
Two top 4 picks in 2014?

And we've reduced the keepers to a much more reasonable 3 for next year. So those two top 4 picks will yield great results. Don't call this a rebuilding process.

I'm comin straight for you and your litter box scoop of a team crzy

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lol GO...i already proved u dont need to draft any good players at all to win this league.

[ Edited by crzy on Dec 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM ]
GO trying to get cray
Originally posted by crzy:
Lol GO...i already proved u dont need to draft any good players at all to win this league.

Luck has its bounds.

Enjoy your fluke of a year. You're in for a NY Giants 2013 kind of season next year so bask in the moment. You haven't built a dynasty, just a team that got hot in the final weeks of the season. I'll show you what a dynasty looks like.

See you in December.
Congrats again crzy... I don't think I told you that yet. I have not been on the zone much of lately but now with draft talk coming up I will be on here more frequently. Baring injury my three keepers will be AJ Green, Doug Martin, and Eddie Lacy.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Congrats again crzy... I don't think I told you that yet. I have not been on the zone much of lately but now with draft talk coming up I will be on here more frequently. Baring injury my three keepers will be AJ Green, Doug Martin, and Eddie Lacy.

Hit the books and start studying now and you might get into the top 4 next year.
I'm the 49ers in this league
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Hit the books and start studying now and you might get into the top 4 next year.

I been making the wrong decisions in this league for sure. Hopefully I turn it around next year. I made it in the playoffs every league but this one last season. It's pretty tough and everyone here is a bit on their game as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
If anyone is leaving - I'd like to throw my name in the hat for a spot.

Originally posted by 4ML:

Sorry, I'm too good to leave now
Originally posted by 4ML:

knew you'd eventually come over, at this point I do think there are people on a wait list, I have to review the thread and post the list in the OP
I'm thinking about dropping out of this league. Any way I can find out what picks I have heading into the draft? I've made a good amount of trades
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm thinking about dropping out of this league. Any way I can find out what picks I have heading into the draft? I've made a good amount of trades

Why would you care if you are going to drop out?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

Let me get that team dawg
Share 49ersWebzone