LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Lol
Originally posted by YungAce:
Lol

I shouldn't accept fantasy trades while drinking
Lmao
and because I know you guys are a*****es you won't veto and I'm ruined

Happy drunk to sad drunk

I can't even celebrate my first win
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM ]
My thoughts upon learning I accidentally traded my 1st round pick

I'm approving it. I offered a third to crzy for Rice if it makes you feel better. Crzy, good job bro!
Approved.
Trade looks good to me.
lol
I was coming in here to bash SDN about this trade.

Upon further review, yep you're still a dumbass

I think the funniest part is that Sun actually thought that Crazy would trade him Ray Rice and Miles Austin straight up for Kendall Hunter and Chris Givens.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Not cool. This is a money league. People should pay attention to what they're doing.

I disagree that this trade should be vetoed for any reason.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Not cool. This is a money league. People should pay attention to what they're doing.

While I agree that people should pay attention, it was obviously a clear case of not seeing the pick. No one with a 1-5 record is going to deal their first rd pick the next year unless that player is a complete fantasy stud ( which Rice isnt these days).
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:

While I agree that people should pay attention, it was obviously a clear case of not seeing the pick. No one with a 1-5 record is going to deal their first rd pick the next year unless that player is a complete fantasy stud ( which Rice isnt these days).

I agree. Crzy you're not going to run into modninerfans every year, this trade smelled stupidity from the get-go on SDN's end and I'm inclined to believe he didn't notice the 1st rounder in the trade. It'd make sense if a contending team made this trade, but not someone who just barely won his first matchup in week 6.

This should serve as notice to EVERYONE that we really need to pay attention before we approve deals.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There should be some kind of penalty going forward. Because it's BS.
Share 49ersWebzone