LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 331 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!

Its going to be a long year for you unless you get a RB.

It could be but I am not going to hit the panic button yet. RB depth this year blow ass! Half the NFL does time share now and the RB's that were left on board by the time we drafted have produced s**t for points. This has been turrible in the words of Charles Barkley.

Joique Bell and Bilal Powell scored big points yesterday for me and they were FA pickups. Well Bell anyway as I had Powell on the bench. Powell has solidified himself as the clear #1 on the Jets now and Bell wwould be a monster if Bush goes down for a long stretch. Leveon Bell is coming back too. You should make me an offer.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Freaking Kap 2.50, Bowe 1.40, Ivory pulls a hamstring .50, and damn Houston's D gets blown the hell out!

...you lost by 53.

Oh believe me I know... Boldin underperformed and I just knew AJ Green was going to s**t all over Green Bay's secondary. Back to back weeks of this is atrocious! Last year a lot of my losses were close games but this past two have been hell. I am ready for Eddie Lacy to come back! Good news is GB has a bye week next week lol.

The way Starks and Franklin have run the last couple of weeks makes it clear to me that Lacy is going to be in a timeshare.
Is there something missing from that trade? Because I vetoed the crap out of it
Originally posted by YungAce:

That has to be a mistake obviously.
Originally posted by YungAce:

That has to be a mistake obviously.

Idk, it is Miles
Ohhhhhh NOOOOO That was a mistake... Veto veto lol
Sorry guys AJ Green's box was right below the guy I was trying to ship checked. I should of paid more attention. I got a killer sinus headache and toothache right now and have not been up to par today for some reason. I been struggling all day at work.

I included the guy I wanted to trade in his PM box I thought. I tried to pull up my sent messages to verify but my folder is empty.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM ]
Hey what's this b******t trade that I just got emailed. Somebody going halves on the prize money?
I love you guys, it's already been vetoed right? That's how it looks like to me on the transactions page. Let me know if I need to expedite something but text me cuz I'm on vacation.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I love you guys, it's already been vetoed right? That's how it looks like to me on the transactions page. Let me know if I need to expedite something but text me cuz I'm on vacation.

Looks like its vetoed.

Looks like its vetoed.

Looks like its vetoed.

Thanks guys... honest mistake. My heart literally sank when I saw the post.

Looks like its vetoed.

Thanks guys... honest mistake. My heart literally sank when I saw the post.

They should have allowed it as punishment for being retarded.
Even redrose vetoed
Share 49ersWebzone