LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
My picks this week: SDN over rose, GO over YA, crzy over NC (though it'd help if crzy got a kicker), Ron over Boise (close one), Rubs over LA (meh), and of course me over the old man

My picks this week: SDN over rose, GO over YA, crzy over NC (though it'd help if crzy got a kicker), Ron over Boise (close one), Rubs over LA (meh), and of course me over the old man

Close one

Child please did you even look at my roster
f**k yo picks
RGIII got me just enough points to win my other league last night. That touchdown pass to Hankerson was clutch for my squad.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
RGIII got me just enough points to win my other league last night. That touchdown pass to Hankerson was clutch for my squad.

hey dude, nobody gives 3 f**ks about your other leagues.
Good win last night Pete. Ball and Wilson stuck it to me.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good win last night Pete. Ball and Wilson stuck it to me.

Those were two guys I had planned on getting as well. I wanted Wilson with my second pick first round (who now looks f**ked because the Giants are working out Jacobs and McGahee today) and Ball who is f**king fantasy owners (not by his choice) due to the Broncos three RB committee in Denver.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

hey dude, nobody gives 3 f**ks about your other leagues.

Whoa don't come at me because you got beat by "Team JB Weld" last night.

** waits for Miles to start talking s**t about Amendola **

Good win Rabbit. My team did all right with the points but I really had no chance after Mannings ridiculous game Thursday night.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Good win Rabbit. My team did all right with the points but I really had no chance after Mannings ridiculous game Thursday night.

yeah it won't get me that extra $100, but felt good to beat up on you a little this week. You'll be fine.
I need a RB, trade me one now!!! I inherited a team without a true keeper at that spot. Not talking s**t about MBC, but he clearly f**ked that up bigger than any garce post in the history of the webzone. I took the team anyways for fun. Now someone pay me back!
** waits for Miles to start talking s**t about Amendola **

Yeah he and Vick were both grabbing groins. Serious limping going on in week one.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Sep 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
I need a RB, trade me one now!!! I inherited a team without a true keeper at that spot. Not talking s**t about MBC, but he clearly f**ked that up bigger than any garce post in the history of the webzone. I took the team anyways for fun. Now someone pay me back!

you're gonna be aight
Share 49ersWebzone