LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 195 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
WELKER DOOOOEEEE

YOU SON OF A BISH

GIMMEANOTHER
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I hate watching Peyton when I am rooting against him. He is unreal.

Originally posted by vrabbit:

This week is over. Good thing I picked your team over mine in the pick em
Originally posted by vrabbit:

This week is over. Good thing I picked your team over mine in the pick em

a dude in one of my fantasy leagues has Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas, lol
Rubber starting Demaryius Thomas & Montee Ball, combining for a meh.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Thomas had a huge day. They outscored their projections by 12 pts.

Yes, but that's because Montee Ball was projected (and I loathe those) to score like 7 points. Thomas was a monster, but when your flex scores you 2 points, it combines to be about what you'd expect from those two spots.

Yes, but that's because Montee Ball was projected (and I loathe those) to score like 7 points. Thomas was a monster, but when your flex scores you 2 points, it combines to be about what you'd expect from those two spots.

I was disappointed in now they used Ball, but WRs are usually average scores. You have to hope yours score. they may just have a few receptions with now TDs. I am ok.

TBPH I hope I lose to you this week, because that means the niners shut down Rodgers.
I had 90+ points last night in another league because of Manning/Welker/Prater on my team. I did that on purpose after picking up Manning in the 4th round. I think I took Welker in the 7th or 8th round. When I saw Prater there with the next to last pick of my draft I thought "This is a PPR league and not counting the combined yardage from both players, the reception points, I should be able to score 13 points everytime they hook up for a TD". If they do not score a TD I still get FG points from Prater. It is a win win for me either way.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I had 90+ points last night in another league because of Manning/Welker/Prater on my team. I did that on purpose after picking up Manning in the 4th round. I think I took Welker in the 7th or 8th round. When I saw Prater there with the next to last pick of my draft I thought "This is a PPR league and not counting the combined yardage from both players, the reception points, I should be able to score 13 points everytime they hook up for a TD". If they do not score a TD I still get FG points from Prater. It is a win win for me either way.

Good thing this is the NC's random PPR league thread and we all give a s**t!

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

A safety is only 2 points? the same as a turnover?

Thats weak
BREAKING NEWS: Jacksonville(FL)--The Jaguars vs Chiefs game was just delayed 15 min after Blaine Gabbert reportedly found an unknown white powdery substance on the field. Play was suspended and the police were called.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to Jaguar players was the GOAL LINE. Jacksonville had never seen such a thing before, but the game was resumed after the police decided it was harmless. The score remains 21-2, Chiefs.
UPSEETTTT ALEEERRRTTTT
Share 49ersWebzone