There are 225 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
As for a proposed 4-team playoff with all 4 gettinf a cut of the pot .... I'm not crazy about, but I'd be open to see if that's what a majority wants. I enjoy the playoffs as they are, more drama

There would still be 6 teams and still playoffs. I am just saying the top 4 would get paid. It would mean that the top 2 teams that get a bye would be rewarded for the regular season and 14 weeks rather than potentially getting nothing.

Almost like real football.
As for a proposed 4-team playoff with all 4 gettinf a cut of the pot .... I'm not crazy about, but I'd be open to see if that's what a majority wants. I enjoy the playoffs as they are, more drama

yea, no thanks on that one
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Honestly I'm fine with it the way things are.

Although if I get a bye and finish fourth, I will be pissed.
Originally posted by crzy:
Honestly I'm fine with it the way things are.

Although if I get a bye and finish fourth, I will be pissed.

Which will likely happen.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone else having trouble with the waiver priority.

There is no way in hell I should have the 11th waiver prority when I didn't add anybody from waivers last night

I added Cedric Benson after the waivers had gone through.

The whole waiver system is totally screwed up. Yahoo better f**king fix this. I should have the 7th waiver priority right now.

There is no way in hell I should have the 11th waiver prority when I didn't add anybody from waivers last night

The whole waiver system is totally screwed up. Yahoo better f**king fix this. I should have the 7th waiver priority right now.

I think it's because of the way I initially set it up. I think I set it up for reverse order of the standings, not a continuing rolling list. I'll have to double check. I remember stating that's how waivers would be set back before the season, nobody said anything

I think it's because of the way I initially set it up. I think I set it up for reverse order of the standings, not a continuing rolling list. I'll have to double check. I remember stating that's how waivers would be set back before the season, nobody said anything

The best way to do waivers is for everyone to have $100 at the beginning of the year in FA money and then bid on players each week. I know that ESPN allows this but not sure if Yahoo does. It puts more thought into the FA process.

The best way to do waivers is for everyone to have $100 at the beginning of the year in FA money and then bid on players each week. I know that ESPN allows this but not sure if Yahoo does. It puts more thought into the FA process.

Or have none at all on free agents.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM ]
Honestly, this is the first money league I've ever played in regardless of the sport, so I'll leave it up to you guys. I try to not have opnions about things that I don't know about.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

f**k no

I f**king hate your league for that s**t, I may not be back next season

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Honestly, this is the first money league I've ever played in regardless of the sport, so I'll leave it up to you guys. I try to not have opnions about things that I don't know about.

f**k no

I agree. I dont care that much which waiver process is used but there has to be something and not just that it goes to the first person who claims. Like I said, the FA Bidding is a pretty cool way to go. Do you know, Rabbit, if that is an option with Yahoo?
f**k no

Dude you got paid last year and are sitting pretty now lol. It works. No need to get all bold and underliney on me.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**k no

I agree. I dont care that much which waiver process is used but there has to be something and not just that it goes to the first person who claims. Like I said, the FA Bidding is a pretty cool way to go. Do you know, Rabbit, if that is an option with Yahoo?

Yes it is I am in another money league with FA bidding
damn John you got 4 players that accumulated to 91 total points already against me.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
damn John you got 4 players that accumulated to 91 total points already against me.

RG3, Welker, and Foster are a pretty good trio most weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone