LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Fred Jackson visiting Seattle

Perhaps I unknowingly drafted my handcuff
we all know how much this matters, so I'm adding it to the OP

john you messed up, didn't include my trade with NC so I have Hopkins and Hill on my roster
more fun stuff

lol my draft was solid. My keepers sucked nuts. I was going to keep Benjamin, until he went down. Then I said f**k it.

Ultimately its my fault. I swung and missed on Montae Ball his rookie year. Two years of wasted time with him as he never panned out. Sorry f**k.

Also, now that the draft is over, here are a few people I really wanted but the draft didnt work out that way.
  • Murray from the Raiders. He went to GO right before my pick. I think he is going to be great this year.
  • Duke Johnson. I think half way through the year he has a legit role.
  • I think Doug Martin has legit bounce back year and is really solid.
  • Maclin will be good in a PPR league.
I don't think I've ever seen someone get less than a C- from Yahoo. lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
lol my draft was solid. My keepers sucked nuts. I was going to keep Benjamin, until he went down. Then I said f**k it.

Ultimately its my fault. I swung and missed on Montae Ball his rookie year. Two years of wasted time with him as he never panned out. Sorry f**k.

Also, now that the draft is over, here are a few people I really wanted but the draft didnt work out that way.
  • Murray from the Raiders. He went to GO right before my pick. I think he is going to be great this year.
  • Duke Johnson. I think half way through the year he has a legit role.
  • I think Doug Martin has legit bounce back year and is really solid.
  • Maclin will be good in a PPR league.

good stuff

• I definitely would had taken Maclin over Watkins.
  • You took Garcon ironically with one of my picks, I would had taken him a few picks later where I took Kendall Wright who I like in PPR but not more than Garcon (btw, still lol to this day at Pete's trade).
  • I REALLY wanted Bennett at TE after that I wasn't really high on any of the TE's so I waited till late and drafted Vernon (lol)
  • Also really wanted Rivers as my backup QB and should had realized rose had Eli as a starter and drafted him where I drafted the Texans defense
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

well my first 3 picks as yahoo sees it is Joseph Randle, Jimmy Graham and Kap. lulz

well my first 3 picks as yahoo sees it is Joseph Randle, Jimmy Graham and Kap. lulz

actually Yahoo sees those as your last 3 picks LOL
Yahoo says I have the best group of WRs in the league

Originally posted by vrabbit:

actually Yahoo sees those as your last 3 picks LOL

Either way. You stack up my RBs against everyone elses, and its a lulz. f**king Montae Ball! I will never forgive you f**ker!
god damn my team is old lol

RonMexico
QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Alshon Jeffery
WR - Anquan Boldin
RB - Matt Forte
RB - C.J. Spiller
TE - Jason Witten
Flex - Ameer Abdullah
DEF - Broncos
K - Dan Bailey

BN - Marques Colston
BN - Michael Crabtree
BN - Darren Sproles
BN - Owen Daniels
BN - Sam Bradford
BN - Cecil Shorts
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Based on Yahoo pts projected totals...
1) Rabbit
2) Red
3) Ninerjohn
4) NC
5) Rose
6) Sun
7) Ron
8) Rubs
9) Garce
10) Boise
11) Pete
12) GO

this was last years projections
RB's Rubber has drafted since he joined the league:

• 2014: CJ Spiller, Darren McFadden, DeAngelo Williams, Donald Brown. (Montee Ball as keeper).
  • 2013: David Wilson, Montee Ball, Bernard Pierce, LaMichael James (). (Maurice Jones-Drew as keeper).

Rubz you drafted Wilson/Ball in the FIRST round in 2013 while Bell and Lacy went in the 2nd round

well i had that pick in 13 and I was it was Lacy or Ball. Ball was supposed to be awesome, and better in PPR. Never panned out. Swung and missed there. lol

Also, dont forget I made the playoffs. Draft wasnt bad, just missed on Ball.
Share 49ersWebzone