LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 138 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
don't bother me with questions about this league until after the World Cup

Only thing I will say is I'm gonna make sure to replace YungAce with the best possible LONG TERM candidate. It won't just be a first-come-first-serve.

OK World Cup is over. Get off your ass and get this going.

I'm on it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I know I turned my team over to Garce, but asking guys to come in and inherit a team is a tough task. I am more interested in a fresh long term league. I had no say in my roster, so its hard to get behind it.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I know I turned my team over to Garce, but asking guys to come in and inherit a team is a tough task. I am more interested in a fresh long term league. I had no say in my roster, so its hard to get behind it.

Pretty sure Rabbit has to approve all new owners. As for a new league... start one
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM ]

Rubs it feels like we've been over this many times now. Please CONFIRM whether you wish to continue in the league because I need owners that will committed to the long run. This is hands down the funnest league I've been in from the WZ (no disrespect to the other leagues) and I intent to keep that way. I'm working on replacing whoever needs to be replaced but I don't want to go through that to find out later on that you're out too, so let me know, I'd love to keep you in this league.

Rubs it feels like we've been over this many times now. Please CONFIRM whether you wish to continue in the league because I need owners that will committed to the long run. This is hands down the funnest league I've been in from the WZ (no disrespect to the other leagues) and I intent to keep that way. I'm working on replacing whoever needs to be replaced but I don't want to go through that to find out later on that you're out too, so let me know, I'd love to keep you in this league.

I thought I did confirm it a few pages back. Garce said he wanted to do it. Or you guys can choose a different guy. I said I would do it last year when someone droped out. If you dont find anyone, I'll do it. I wouldnt leave you guys hanging or anything.
I will be the first to set my 4 keepers:

Arian Foster
Demarco Murray
Brandon Marshall
Roddy White.
Confirmed/expected to return: SunDevilNiner79, GameOver, NC49erfan82, RonMexico, redrose49er, Ninerjohn, BoiseNiner, LA9erfan, vrabbit
Confirmed leaving: crzy, YungAce, Rubberneck36

I believe there are 4 people who have expressed an interest in joining but still working on reviewing the thread.
Just in case any doubt, I will be back to reclaim my positions as basement dweller
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Just in case any doubt, I will be back to reclaim my positions as basement dweller

it's pretty funny to go back and read all the cyber-bulling Pete did on ya
who the f**k is F*ck Carrots ! and why does his team look like that

Originally posted by RonMexico:
who the f**k is F*ck Carrots ! and why does his team look like that

I believe that was YungAce and what does his team look like what?
Anthony Dixon
Jewel Hampton
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Vance McDonald
Bruce Miller

is what I was referring to
[ Edited by RonMexico on Jul 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Anthony Dixon
Jewel Hampton
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Vance McDonald
Bruce Miller

is what I was referring to

meh, those were replacing a bunch of scrubs anyways (Bennett, Glennon, Streater, Suisham, etc). If you looked a team with those guys on the roster you wouldn't keep any of those anyways, it's pretty clear who the keepers are on that team anyways.

I'm trying to sort whether we were discussing moving forward with just 3 keepers instead of 4

Edit: CONFIRMED that we are doing 3 keepers from now on. This was in the OP all along
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jul 17, 2014 at 5:44 PM ]
In that case my keepers are:
Brandon Marshall
Arian Foster
Demarco Murray
only 3 keepers

thank god, ill post mine later
Share 49ersWebzone